My Funny Valentine: AU2 Chapter 39

AUTHORS NOTE: Welcome to the Valentines day special! and with my love for frank sinatra, it only made sense to title this accordingly. This story is very romantic and fluffy (maybe a lil more later wink wink) and shows many romantic gestures as the couples of edenbrook celebrate. Although Ethan and V have a little more planned...this is 'My Funny Valentine' and I hope you enjoy :)

this is 'My Funny Valentine' and I hope you enjoy :)

Valentine

Late one night, I lay back in my bed in my apartment as I spoke to Ethan on face time via my computer. He hates texting but will make the expectation sometimes, however if we're going to be having a long conversation, we prefer to do it face to face.

I smiled and said "play nice doctor Ramsey. We'll be there for 2 days and then back at Edenbrook. Order shall be restored."

"Mm. I suppose. It just... feels strange." He sighed

"I know honey. I miss Edenbrook too. And soon enough we'll be back in our hospital, in our office, doing what we do best."

He rubbed his beard as he nodded and said "you're right. Time just needs to hurry up....I miss you."

I smiled softly and said "I miss you too. Just one more night after tonight..."

"Everything seems to be a waiting game at the minute." He took his glasses off and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yes, and it's stressful. But will be worth it... whether that's spending time together or being back at Edenbrook....even if bloom is going to be a pain in the ass."

He laughed and that and said "that's inevitable."

"We'll be fine E. You're turning into the worrier now." I giggled

"Well one of us has to be the worrier, it balances things out." He chuckled

"I'm subconsciously worrying about exam results is that enough?" I raised a brow.

"Yes. One less thing for me to worry about."

I smiled and said "good. Now you look exhausted. Go to sleep sweetie."

He leaned back from his computer and folded his arms as he said "can't, got some work to do."

"You know If I was there right now is force got to sleep."

"Yes. And frankly I love you for that, but these emails won't write themselves. But what's important is that you get some sleep."

I nodded as he continued to say "did you eat and drink today?"

"I forgot to drink this morning but I made up for it This afternoon, and I did eat a little bit."

"Good girl. And try for 6 Hours tonight?"