5 - Honeymoon

The trip to Greece was extremely stressful, as both of the boys had to be up super early and either of them were morning people.

Eventually they dragged themselves out of their king sized bed, made their bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

They had 2 hours to kill, before they had to depart and it was 5:15am. Once they showered, brushed their teeth and hair they got dressed into the clothes they had prepared the night before.

Slowly the departure time got closer and closer and it was finally time to head to the airport.

On the journey to the airport Shirabu was lost within his mind. One moment in particular came flooding back the one time he was bullied by that group of boys.

"Are you okay Shira?"

Snapping out of his thoughts, his head turned to face Semi, only humming in response, before throwing his head back.

"If you say so."

There was a long silence between the two; it was quite uncomfortable, but neither boys complained.

When they finally arrived at the airport they emptied the cab and make their way to their gate ready to board their flight to Greece.

The flight was long yet so relaxing, once the plane landed after their long flight they were escorted to the hotel.

Everyone who greeted them were extremely friendly until one person was a little too friendly with Semi.

"Do we seem to have an issue?" Shira snapped obviously annoyed at the fact this person was getting too touchy and close with his husband.

"Nope." A slight smirk appearing on the girl's face.

Kenjirō couldn't stand being there anymore and stormed off to his room. A couple minutes later Eita finally decided to join him in their shared bedroom.

"You sure took your time." Spat Shirabu in disgust remembering the previous event.

"Jealous as ever I see babe." Joked Semi with a grin wrapping his arms around his smaller husband.

Scoffing slightly at the taller boy's words Kenji relaxed into his husband's strong arms.

A couple weeks had passed since that incident with that particular girl, which never stopped Kenjirō from being extremely rude to her every chance he got.

"What's your problem?" Teased the lady.

"Nothing." His expression was unreadable.

"Jealous are you? What is he your crush or boyfriend or something?" She said disgustedly.

"Husband actually and that homophobic attitude of yours is so 1000 years ago."

With that the copper haired boy took his leave and sat next to Semi who displayed a loving smile.

"You were hopelessly jealous Kenji." Slowly the situation creeped into conversation again.

"We don't speak of it. Ever."

Coldness evident in the younger's voice, as his attention turned to something else the waves crashing against the shore on a calm day.

"Calmed down a bit have we?"

Semi handed him a tropical drink, the island itself was beautiful, so none of them complained.

Just the two of them on a beach in Greece.

Over the couple of weeks the couple spent in Greece they went snorkelling, scuba-diving, dancing, rock climbing and many more active until the last day rolled around.

They had a couple hours left until their flight home and the two decided to spend their remaining hours going for a walk.

Everywhere they looked was covered in piles of sand, scandals were the best pair of shoes to wear. Feet sinking in the soft substance with each step the boys took.

6:50pm rolled around and they collected their luggage and headed to the airport, for an unknown reason the ride on the way to the airport seemed shorter than when they arrived.

But it took them forever to board, so that kind of made up for the short journey.

After so many flights the two finally arrived home from Greece and went straight to the house and collapsed on the bed in each other embrace.

———————————————————
AN:

Enjoy the chapter!

Sorry it was shorter than usual!

Word count: 655

Bye!