1 - Snow fall

It was around winter in Japan, the snow fell everywhere, however overtime the white substance began to stick to the floor.

The time on the cream wall read 6:30am, looking away from the time and out the window Kenjirō sighed heavily.

"It's sticking without hesitation hm?" He mumbled to himself.

A soft knock came from the other side of the bedroom door.

"Kenjirō? Are you awake?" Mrs Shirabu called out.

Without hesitation Shirabu only replied with a hum.

Slight beeping came from the young boy's phone has his screen began to light up signalling he received a message.

"Who's that?" His mother questioned curiosity taking over her beautiful features.

Slowly but surely a tiny smile could be spotted spreading across the copper haired boys thin lips.

"Semi Eita."

Obviously his mother noticed how her son's mood had changed drastically and smiled at herself mentally.

"Is this perhaps your boyfriend?~" Teasing obviously lingering in her voice.

Panic took over Shirabu's entire body, like a sudden fight or flight moment. Was his mom homophobic? Did she discover he was gay?

He had so many questions and slim to no answers.

Exhaling a shaky breath, his whole body stiffened, as he tried to figure out how to answer her question.

"Yes."

His reply was as short and blunt as ever.

Not daring to look at his mom, his attention shifted to his leg that was anxiously bouncing up and down.

"Just breathe, it'll all be okay." Is what he told himself to help calm down his nerves.

Shortly after his mini gay panic he came clean and outed himself to his mother with hesitation but at least he did it.

Thin, feminine arms wrapped themselves around Kenjirō's stiff body.

"I'm happy you've found the one. Be happy no matter who it's with."

Tears escaped from Shirabu's eyes. "Thank you." Was all he could manage through his choking on his own tears.

This suffocating feeling had finally left, so he thought.

Around 6:55am his mom had left the room and he began to get ready for his first day at Shiratorizawa college.

A navy blue sweater and black ripped jeans were thrown on as a comfy kind of outfit.

Making his way downstairs the first year threw his bag over his shoulder and made his way to college.

Once the door was cracked open Shirabu instantly regretted not grabbing a coat.

Slamming the door shut, he put his bag down and began to put on his coat. He also decided it would be best if he changed his vans into his boots to prevent ruining his new pair.

He was finally ready for the second and final time. By 7am the short male was on his way to his first class.

On the way to class a shop caught his eye. It was the Boba Tea shop.

A certain drink was catching his eye and that was the oreo bubble tea, large, cold with tapioca balls.

Smiling at himself he paid and continued his journey until a familiar face caused him to pause.

"Semi." Kenjirō's voice was small and quiet until he dropped his bag on the ground and placed the boba next to it, before his legs moved on their own.

"SEMI!" He called out as he sprinted and jumped into Eita's arms.

The snow beneath both boys was thick and extremely heavy, nonetheless Eita caught Shirabu falling backwards into the snow.

"SHIRABU!" The ash-blonde's grip tightened around his lovers waist, as they lay in the snow enjoying each other's company for the first time in months of being apart.

———————————————————
AN:

Chapter 1 of this official sequel!

Hope this chapter was soft enough for everyone!

Enjoy your morning, afternoon, evening and night!

Leave recommendations if you have any! or even suggestions for the next chapters!

Word count: 600

Bye!<3