4 - Christmas day

Finally the day had arrived, the day  the two boys would say "I do." To one another and in front of each other's huge families, luckily for the two setters the snow started falling softly, while everyone entered the venue.

A couple of the volleyball team members came along to help Shirabu to get ready to walk down the isle.

Makeup, suit and tie, many other accessories were scattered around the room.

"We're running out of time! Hurry up we need to get Kenjirō ready!"

More yelling and chatter came amongst the boys in the room, eventually Shirabu grabbed his outfit and hid behind a privacy screen.

Minutes later after everyone in the room had calmed down once they realised Kenjirō wasn't around them anymore.

The beautiful white suit really made Shirabu look gorgeous in front of everyone, they cheered looking at their friend.

Before everyone knew it the wedding had began, the official song echoed throughout the venue signalling; it was time for Kenji to walk down the isle.

There stood Semi waiting for his husband to be to walk down, impatiently checking the time now and again.

Until both setters locked eyes with each other. "God he's so perfect." Eita mumbled to himself.

Once Shirabu finally made his way to the stand Eita helped him up and they exchanged vows.

"You may kiss the groom."

With that sparks exploded and they were officially together, as one to love and to hold each other and to constantly be there until death so them part.

Cheers and roaring came from the boy's family and friends.

Once all the excitement calmed down; it was eventually time for cake.

Semi cut the first slice, then Shirabu cut the next slice until everyone had a slice.

Vanilla cake; it was plain and simple yet everyone enjoyed it.

Words were exchanged between everyone then it was time for the two setters to start planning their honeymoon.

Hours passed and the day had finally ended just as soon as it started.

Everyone went home after the incredible day of spending it at a beautiful event planned by the now nearly weds.

Snow fell heavily, as Kenjirō and Eita began making their own way home like the rest of their family.

———————————————————
AN:

I got writer's block again 😀

Help me LMAO-

Anyways I hope everyone has a good Christmas

See ya!

Word Count: 375