Introduction

Kenjirō Shirabu finally graduated from Shiratorizawa high school and is finally able to be with the love of his life Semi Eita again.

This college was still apart of Shiratorizawa high school, however it was a little bit further than the actual school itself.

Semi was now a second year since his boyfriend coming up to experience his first year of college moved him up a year.

As for the first years at Shiratorizawa well they're now second years being led by former second year Taichi Kawanishi.

Since Shirabu was too smart to remain at the high school they decided it would be best if he headed up to the college connected to the academy.

Anyways about the engagement only their closest of friends knew meaning the entire Volleyball team.

Who were all excited for the wedding to take place, as it would be a Christmas themed wedding.

They were supported by any of their friends as they were also Homosexual.

The rest of the third years who were now second years in college continued to play Volleyball, as they were aiming to get to Nationals.
———————————————————
AN:
The official second book to SemiShira - I don't like you

I'm almost on Christmas break!

Anyways here's the official sequel! <3

In advance I'd like to apologise for the awful spelling along the way!

Word count: 186

Bye!<3