2 - Bakery

Shirabu's classes in college were way different from when he was in high school. The hours were way longer then what he had expected to experience.

His gaze shifted from the board to his oreo boba, the drink seemed way more fascinating then anything he had been learning for the past hour and a half this lesson would usually end around 9:30am then he was free to do, as he pleases.

There was a notebook in front Kenjirō with a lot of doodles on it from being bored during classes. Eventually the bell rang signalling class was finally over and every first year had a two hour break except the one's who hadn't passed their final Math and Japanese exam.

Usually when the copper haired boy heard this news he couldn't believe it. "I guess being smart has its pros." He mumbled to himself while making his way to the ground floor and out of the barriers.

When he finally made his way outside a familiar face that be bumped into this morning was there along with the other members he used to go to school with such as Tendou, Ushijima and many more of the old third years from Shiratorizawa.

The boba cup was half full, out of instinct the younger boy walked over to his boyfriend and handed him the drink. "For you Semi." A slight smile spreading across his sealed lips, as his boyfriend blushed uncontrollably.

"Thanks Shirababe."

With that Kenjirō hid his face in Eita's shoulder completely forgetting that Tendou, Ushijima and the others were watching them.

A scream erupted from Tendou's lips. "AWWWW SHIRABOOBS IS BEING A NICE KIND BOYFRIEND AND SHARING WITH SEMISEMI!"

Ushijima apologised for Tendou's outburst of excitement and resumed back to his normal expressionless face.

Semi smiled at Shirabu, before thanking him for the drink.

"What are you doing out? Don't you have another class?" Curiosity was evident in Eita's voice.

"On a break for two hours." Was all the copper haired replied.

"I know where we can go, I'll see you guys later."

"BYE SEMISEMI! BYE SHIRABOOBOO!" The red head shouted full of energy.

"Bye." Ushijima responded bluntly.

"Let's go to the park, Wakatoshi~Kun!" Tendou mentioned while dragging Ushijima with him.

The two setter made their way in the direction of the bakery; it had the sweet scent of cake, sweets and pastries.

A certain scent kept getting stronger, as they got closer to their destination.

Definitely strawberry cheesecake, something Kenji adored more than life itself.

Once they entered the shop the warmth hit both boys. Snow was great and all, but these two preferred being hot rather than cold.

Cakes, pastries, sweets drew the shorter male into a small booth where he and Semi sat and looked at the menu.

"Know what you want?"

"Yes Semi."

"Are you ready to order?"

Shira just chuckled in response, once their orders were taken and being prepared their conversation began.

Shortly after their conversation stopped their food and drinks had been placed on the table.

Semi ordered a chocolate cupcake with a vanilla milkshake, however Shirabu ordered a strawberry cheesecake with a chocolate milkshake to go with it.

Cutting into his cheesecake, Kenjirō got the courage to tell Eita about coming out to his mom.

"Semi?" He felt tears forming and threatening to spill.

"Yes?" Eita's gaze shifted from his food to Kenji instantly looking concerned.

"I came out."

It was like the time had just froze, the ash-blonde didn't respond, but the concerned look left his face.

"That's great Kenji!"

"Thanks! What about you?"

"Hm?"

"My parents already knew."

"Ah.."

With that Kenjirō stuffed more strawberry cheesecake into his mouth, while his mind wondered somewhere else.

Just like the day began; it soon ended and everyone was free to go home.

———————————————————
AN:

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter!

Have a good day!

Leave suggestions!

Word count: 633

Bye!<3