The roop of Siya Ram (2)

As they reached Dwarka, Narada muni paused. Hanuman opened his eyes as Ram naam dhun had stopped coming.

Out of anger, Hanuman started destroying the gardens of Dwarka. History repeats itself somehow, here proved! (If you know what I mean :D)

Seeing this rage of his, Naradamuni rushed to the Dwarka palace to find Krishna. As he reached, he told everything to Krishna. Krishna then ordered Garuda to stop Hanuman.

Garuda obeyed his order and ran to Hanuman. When he reached, a fight began between Hanuman and Garuda.

But Garuda was defeated as Pawanputra Hanuman himself was against Garuda in the fight.

Thus, Garuda's pride of being the most powerful in whole Devlok was broken.

Garuda realised his mistake but the fight rose the anger of Hanuman who was now destroying the gardens of Dwarka palace..

Now Krishna said Balarama to go fight  Hanuman but was also defeated.

Thus, Balarama's pride of assuming that he can never be defeated was broken as well.

Krishna now ordered Satyabhama to come in the form of Devi Sita as Hanuman was there in the Dwarka palace. She followed what Krishna said.

She soon came in the roop of Vanvasini Sita. Krishna jokingly said, "I asked you to come in Devi Sita's form.."

Satyabhama got upset still she went to her room again to take Devi Sita's form.

This time Satyabhama came as a queen wearing gold ornaments. But Krishna again said, "I asked you to come in the form of Devi Sita but here you came as a queen.."

Satyabhama's pride was broken as well.

--

Now, Krishna asked Rukmini to come in  Devi Sita's form and told him that Hanuman has come here in the palace.

Just after hearing the name of Hanuman, she ran to the garden as she was.

When Hanuman saw Shri Ram and Sita he started crying like a child and fell in the feet of theirs.

Krishna said, "Dear Hanuman, I'm the Ram of Treta and I'm also the Krishna of Dwapar. I'm standing here infront of you in both forms of mine. After hearing these words, Hanuman got up and hugged Shri Ram.

Never let ego destroy your inner self, this will do nothing but break you inside

Jay Rukmini Dwarkadhish!
Jay Satyabhama Madhav!
Jay Siya Ram!
Jay Hanuman!

_________________________________________
Stay tuned for upcoming stories! 😃