Rukmini Van and Vanvaas?

Hey!
I am again back with a new story after a long time :P
And yeah,  Happy Navratri! (I know,  I'm late but still-)
Last but not the least, It's been a year since I joined, Jai Rukmini Dwarkadhish! :D
So without wasting your much time, let's get started!

*
Do you know about Rukmini Van? Unfortunately, it's not existing in the Kaliyuga as it was destroyed by Rishi Durvasa, because of the curse that was given by him to Devi Rukmini when she drank water without taking his permission.

*
Skanda Purana tells about the divine Rukmini Van and its glory. When Rishi Durvasa cursed Devi Rukmini to get separated from Shri Krishna for about twelve years, she fainted at the right moment. Then, all the Devi Devtas came and did her stuti. They even formed Rukmini Van in the area of Dwarka where, Devi Rukmini did penance for twelve years. Rishi munis, Yaksha and Gandharvas served Devi Shri.

When Sage Durvasa came to know about this, he became infuriated and came where the forest was and started burning the whole forest! The pain became unbearable for Devi Rukmini, who was bearing the pain of separation from Shri Krishna, from her loved ones, from Dwarka for years. That's why she decided to take a fire bath. At the right moment, Madhav came riding his beloved Garuda and held the hand of Devi Dwarkadhishwari. Seeing the pain which was caused due to their separation, Rishi Durvasa realized and apologized for his mistake.

The curse ended there and then Shri Krishna took his energy Devi Rukmini back to Dwarka Dhaam.

--

❗ Image not mine, credits goes to the honorable creator

Image not mine, credits goes to the honorable creator.
Source: Pinterest

Another painful yet touching story of Shri, Krishna :D

So, meet you all in the next one. I will update frequently from now, till then take care and

Jai Rukmini Dwarkadhish! :D