The Girija Temple

In the letter she asked Krishna to come to Vidarbha and kidnap her to avoid any type of battle where her relatives and innocent people may be killed. The plan was that she will visit the Girija mandir. Devi Parvati, the wife of Lord Shiva also known as adi shakti was the deity of Devi Rukmini's family. Rukmini asked him to use this occasion to kidnap her. The marriage was set to be the very next day.

Sunanda reached Dwarka the same night. Krishna read the letter in which Rukmini dedicated herself to him completely. After reading the letter Krishna immediately set out for Vidarbha with his elder brother Balarama.

Rukmini was worried a little about Krishna's decision. She was worried if he would accept the proposal or not.

The day of marriage arrived in the blink of an eye. According to her family's tradition a person must visit the Girija temple and take the blessings of Maa Girija before marriage. So, she went to Girija Mandir with her sakhis as she prayed before Maa Adi Shakti. Many minutes passed but there was not even a single sign of Krishna or his chariot. She lost hope that Dwarkadhish would come as she said, "I do not think he'd arrive." to her sakhi. Replied her friend, "Be patient, he'd come for sure princess." That was when she saw a chariot coming towards the way!

What will happen next? Stay tuned to know! 😀