Chapter 6

IN THE LIVING ROOM:

Many people crowded around the wall newspaper for the students. Hermione also came up and was horrified. The picture showed the fight between Fred Weasley and Theodore Knott, and on the bottom, it was written: "Theodore Nott got into a fight and lost the fight with Fred Weasley!" Hermione felt so guilty. Her first thought was to go to the hospital wing, and that's what she did, but when she got there she realized that perhaps Fred would not want to see her. The girl stood for several minutes not daring to enter, but still, her conscience took its toll. When she got to the bunk, the Weasley was asleep. Hermione examined the boy's face, which was strewn with what appears to be hundreds of freckles.

"I look pretty good, don't I?" Hermione jumped in surprise.

"Oh, Merlin!"

"Sorry," Fred chuckled, opening his eyes,

"Is it all because of me?" The girl asked with a frown.

" What are you talking about? "

"About the fight!"

" Of course not! "

"Of course yes. I feel so terrible! It's all because of me ... Not that I forced you to fight him, but" Hermione sighed and dropped her head as she sat down on the bunk.

"Granger, don't be upset," Fred muttered, not knowing how to calm her down. "Here, this is for you," he said, handing her his new find from Zonko — a screaming yo-yo. Hermione picked up the funny toy and smiled as she examined it. She turned to the boy.

"Thanks, Fred!" she said and was already getting up from the bunk when she suddenly turned to the boy and kissed him on the cheek. Fred's cheeks instantly flushed as Hermione stepped out of the hospital wing.

P.s. Here is the new chapter. The next part is definitely going to be a better one because there's a pretty big time skip, and there will be some cute moments! Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment, love you.