Chapter 4

* The action takes place in the twins' room during the action from chapter 3 *

Fred couldn't sleep. He always found it boring to sleep. After lying on the bed for a few more minutes, and realizing that he is still wide awake, he got up, took his wand and went to the exit, thinking that perhaps the dream would come after a short walk around the castle.

After wandering around and not getting caught by Filch or his shabby cat, Fred went to the Gryffindor living room, and passing by the library decided to tame the path by going through it. Turning the corner, he walked quietly down the corridor and suddenly heard a soft moan. The boy frowned. What was it? He began to listen. Identifying from the quiet murmurs where they were coming from, he resolutely entered the abandoned classroom and gasped.

Hermione sat tied up in class for about two and a half hours, waiting for the spell to weaken, but this did not happen, and she fell asleep.

What Fred saw looked more like a doll than a living girl. The skin was as pale as snow, the eyes were closed, the brown hair was dishevelled, the lips, so soft, small, pink, barely opened, whispered excerpts from textbooks, from which Fred could not help but grin. Nerdy Granger seemed to him so ... so ... dear or something? No, Fred shook his head and returned to reality. He just now realized that Hermione was sitting tied up in a chair at night, in an empty classroom! He rushed to her and began to untie the ropes, and when he untied them Hermione was almost unconscious. Fred began to shake her, but she did not wake up. "Aguamenti," Fred said, and a stream of water poured over the girl. Herm's eyelashes trembled as she inhaled sharply and opened her eyes.

" How are you?

" Bad?" - girl looked at him - "Duh."

"What happened?"

"Nott" - she said, barely audible, and began to cry.

"Well Hermione, don't cry. Do you hear me? Do not cry. I'm with you. Everything will be fine." Fred said, stroking her soft hair and rubbing her numb limbs. A plan of revenge against this idiot for Hermione was already ripening in my head.

It took him a while to notice that the Gryffindor girl had fallen asleep in his arms. Fred rose carefully and walked to the bedrooms. Getting her into the room and putting her on the bed was much easier than he thought. Hermione's neighbours did not worry about her missing at all and slept peacefully. The boy was not noticed and, once again glancing at the already sleeping Gryffindor student, hastened to leave.

When he came into the room, his brother was waiting for him:

"Well? And where did you hang out at night without me ?!" George hissed.

"Sorry, I was too busy saving Hermione Granger," Fred replied without enthusiasm.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Granger?! What happened ?! - showered with questions George. Fred tried to get away, referring to extreme fatigue, but George was adamant, so poor boy had to tell the story.

"And what are you going to do now?" George asked after the story.

"I'll probably kick him in the face. But first, it would be nice to get some sleep ... '' muttered Fred and fell into a deep sleep.