Chapter 5

*THE NEXT MORNING*

" Fred! Fred! Wake up already!" In the next second, Fred was doused. The cold water poured on the boy and sleep was gone

" Bloody hell, George" Fred squealed.

" Good morning to you too!" said George "Let's go. You don't want to skip breakfast, do you"

There were many people in the Great Hall. It was Sunday and the students were going to Hogsmeade. Fred looked around the room. Hermione wasn't here? but he noticed his brother Ron who stuffed himself bacon and pumpkin pie at the same time and still somehow was chatting with Harry who sat next to him. Pottervnervously rubbing his glasses. When he saw the twins, he smiled and waved his hand. Fred and George sat down next to Potter.

" Hi!" he greeted, "have you seen Hermione?"

" No, we thought she would be with you guys... " said George.

" It's strange. She always gets up first. We probably need to check on her, maybe she was just reading late or she is just sitting somewhere with Ginny, " Harry shrugged and continued to have breakfast.

The first half of the day passed unnoticed. Hermione was not at lunch again. As well as Theodore. Fred was determined to avenge Hermione. He grabbed buns and a couple of apples and left the table. At first, he went into the room, but she was not there, just like in the living room. Fred began to sort out all possible options for where she could be. Suddenly, the guy slapped himself on the forehead. Well, of course! Library! And how did he not immediately think of it? He reached the place in a couple minutes. In the farthest edge, behind the stacks of books, barely could be seen uncombed chestnut hair.

" Hermione!" the girl shuddered in surprise and raised his swollen eyes.

" Oh, Merlin! You scared me, hush Fred, this is a library!"

" Hermione, have you been in the library all day?!" ignoring her remark exclaimed the twin.

" Don't shout, Fred!" Hermione hissed

" Hermione, answer the question!

" Yes Yes. Don't shout."

" I can't believe somebody can be that boring! Well, get up. Let's go."

" Where?"

" You need to rest." and not listening to Hermione muttering that she was fine here, he dragged the girl to the Gryffindor living room.

With a sense of accomplishment, Fred left Hermione in the care of Harry and Ron. For dinner, she (thank Merlin) came. Fred postponed the showdown with Nott until Monday.