Chapter 8

*Hermione's pov*

We entered a fairly tight wardrobe, there was little light. Only a couple of beams made their way through the small cracks. I looked around. The closet was quite high for me, but Fred was clearly uncomfortable, so he bent down a bit. He suddenly raised his hand, and it touched my skirt. I jumped back, but there was no room, so I just hit my head on the wall. Fred simply pulled his hair behind his ear. I blushed for the second time that evening, it turned out awkward. The twin laughed.

" Hermione, keep your dirty thoughts to yourself, I'm not going to touch you! At least today ..." he added, and I began to gasp for air. " Let's sit down? I don't want to stand like this for 10 minutes."

" What are we going to do?" I asked sitting down.

" I do not know, let's chat or something? We talk a lot because my brother always takes you away from me"  Fred said dramatically, and I grinned, " tell me what you think of me"

" Well ... " I got a little confused. This definitely wasn't same as answering Transfiguration " you are sociable and kind. It goes without saying that you are a brave and cheerful person."

" I already understood that you are crazy about me, my love " I heard a smile in his voice.

" AND STILL STUPID AND ARROGANT!" oh merlin, did he call me love? "come on now it's your turn."

" Well ... You're cool when you're not studying. Sometimes it's even interesting with you and it's a pity that you are against our inventions, you would be a great help. You need to relax more often." I smiled, "but you are still sometimes an unreal bore!"

" Hey!" I tried to hit him, but he grabbed my hand and began to tickle me, "well enough, Fred! I said enough!"

We started to fight with laughter as a joke, and I overwhelmed Fred, who was trying to turn me over. Suddenly the closet door opened and we fell out of the stuffy wardrobe.

"I didn't mean to interfere with your fun, but time is up," Lee said, looking down at us.

" Yes, but you can move to another, more convenient place if you want," George added, and Ginny chuckled. I got up off the floor and dusted myself off, snatched my hand out of the hands of Fred, who was still trying to pull me with him, and looked at the clock.

" It's already 2 am! "

"Yes, it's in full swing," said Ron, sitting down next to Harry and slapping him on the back.

" That's it, it's time for me to sleep, tomorrow is a very important day." and before anyone could argue with me, I ran up the stairs, but when already standing on the threshold of the room turned around, " by the way, Harry, Ron, it's time for you to go to bed too."

With these words, I closed the door, I sat down on the bed. Parvati, Lavender, and Ginny seem to have stayed in the living room for a long time, so I was on my own for the first time in the evening. I took my diary, in which I use for writing my thoughts about the day. Its peculiarity is that it forces you to write only sincerely. I marked the data and, not knowing what to write next, stopped, examining my even handwriting. "Snape took off his glasses because I wrote a word more in the essay. He's a fool, he'd better wash his hair. McGonagall said that I would most likely write the annual exam perfectly well, and it's only the beginning of the year. Everything is boring." I paused for a moment and thought about Fred. "Fred smells like gunpowder and something sweet, maybe cinnamon?" I stared at what I had just put on paper and suddenly started scribbling quickly "And I have such butterflies from him in my stomach, and his hair is soft, not at all like straw as I thought. In fact, he is not stupid, he is so funny, and his smile is smug but kind. It's surely time to go to bed.

P.s. Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this part! Don't forget to vote and comment, it's really important to me, love you.