Chapter 3

* HOGWARTS, SCHOOL YEAR *:

Hermione ran down the hallway. the thought that in a few minutes there would be a "lights out" was pounding in her head. She sat down to read just a few pages but stayed up late. To be detained in the corridor after the lights out at the very beginning of the year! That's what she needed now!

Turning the corner, Mione buried her nose in a sweat-stinking green tie. "Theodore Nott! I'm lost!" she had time to think before the moron Nott, who never missed an opportunity to mock Muggleborns, grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to him.

"Well well. Mudblood Granger!" sang Theodore. "Where are we in such a hurry?"

"None of your business, Nott! Back off!" Hermione said, trying to speak as hard as possible.

"Why are we so rude?" grinning, Theo said, "I'll have to teach you to be polite!" growled the Slytherin.

The next minute he was already dragging her into an abandoned classroom. Hermione fought back as best she could, but tall Nott was several times stronger. Her wand remained in the bedroom. She even tried to scream, but Theodore said with his lips: "Quietus" (reduces the volume of the voice) and Hermione could only follow him.

In the classroom, Theodore tied her tightly with the Incarcero spell (ties the enemy with ropes) and left throwing something like: "Sit here, maybe you will stop being rude."

By the way, should I call Hermione Mione sometimes? I do this to avoid repetition, but if you don't like it, I don't have to write that.