Chapter 2

* TRAIN, LUGGAGE DEPARTMENT *:

"Ummm ... I guess Fred?" hesitantly said a thin voice from behind.

Freddy flinched in surprise. Turning around, he saw Hermione.

"Oh Merlin, you scared me!"

"Sorry ... I know that you took Neville's toad! I met a senior student here, and she said that you are the main pranksters here! Give the toad! You have it, don't you? - and she held out her palm to the guy."

"Okay, okay, I give up. Yes. George and I took the toad. But please, can you not tell anyone?" Fred said, taking the girl's hand in his wide and warm palms, "We'll play only a harmless joke and return it to Neville. So what do you say?"

Hermione didn't want to sound boring, so thinking that a little joke is not so bad, and the toad will remain safe and sound, promised not to tell anyone. She was about to leave when Fred called her.

"Hermione!"

"What else?"

"How did you know I was Fred? George and I are so alike."

"No, Fred, of course, you are alike, but if you look closely, you can find differences. And by the way," she added, looking at her watch, "you better go and change. We'll be there soon. See you in the Great Hall!" she said, turned around and walked confidently towards the exit. Holding the doorknob, she turned her head to Fred, who was leaning against the wall and looking after her. The twin waved to her and she left the luggage section.

Fred smiled. He liked this muggle-born girl with a sweet smile, brown hair and chocolate eyes.