CARE

CARE

Look at me when I touch you...

Look at my eyes when I kiss you....

Look for a need when I ignore you.....

He states making me realise how close we are. I look at his eyes like he said cause I wanna kiss him now, I wanna suck his lips and wanna tell him how much I am in a need for those soft lips. 

"I did. now?" I said normally, making his lips creating a smirk and he holds my cheeks with both of his hands. He pulls my face up when we both realise I am short and can’t reach to his face.

"Jump." He orders, leaving my cheeks and holding my waist to pull me up like a girl. I jump and he holds me securely.  My hands wrap his neck and we both smiles.

There is a need in both of us,  we are asking for a soft tendering kiss from each other. We want to be passionate and want this kiss for our love. 

He places his lips on mine and suck my lips with a great need. I suck his lips back and both melted in the kiss.  He pulls me closer to his body and our body get attached to each other making a sensation of make out. He suck my lips until we both heard my breathy moans and he turns his face from my right cheek to left. We kissed for more few seconds and he pushes his tongue further.  I didn’t hasitate to let him kiss me.

"Ummmm" I moan a little loudly when our tongue met and he taste my whole mouth. Our saliva mixed with my love for him,  he is rough but soft towards my body.
He takes the dominance of my mouth and start stepping toward his bed still keeping my mouth in his.

"Elron!" I whisper in his ears after pulling each other far and take a breath.

He softly puts me down on the bed but we didn’t get separated yet, my legs are round at his waist and hands are wraped by his neck. He smiles looking at my face and we loved.

"I am not touching you further." He smiles and peck on my lips and slip besides me, leaving me red.

I sleep in his right hand and he pulls me closer to hug his body,  he makes me smile widely.

"Umm... Elron?" I called making a hesitate voice.
"Yes?" He replied and look at my face.
"What are we?" I asked him quite sheepishly. He feels more comfortable with me and rub his nose on my cheek.

"We are...."
"Mmhmm" I nod looking at him suspiciously.
"Of course, we are boyfriends." He smiles and give a peck on my smiley lips.

"You aren’t leaving me alone right?" He holds my right hand and press it softly.

"I  am mature and rich enough to take care of you." He jokes making me giggle.

"Stop being rich."
"Nope, If I am gonna living with you then I am gonna fulfill your every wishes." I hugged his body closely.

"You don't need money for me,  I just want you." We both hug each other closely. He doesn’t seem like answering me but he keeps the embrace between us.

"Noah, I don't want you to get bully at school so I am not letting you to tell everyone now." He said kinda coldly after few seconds. 
"But -"
"Let's cooperate,baby"

Aww 'sweet mode activated'

"Ok I won't tell anyone but what about your family members?" I blink twice at a row!

"Give me time I will tell them on my own."
"Thanks, Elron." I buried my face on his broad chest.

"Is there anybody at home?" I asked forgetting the shit that I am at my best friend's home.

"I don’t know." He replies when I heart a voice

"Noah!"......

__

New story
Hope you like it
Vote and comment

"Keep me closer
Till I am breathing "