YOU ARE SPECIAL

YOU ARE SPECIAL
NOAH P.O.V.

"Noah!!!" Brian smiled. He has a box of ice cream at his hand.

"Hey? Elron home?" He nod with a soft smile.

"Movie date?" I asked and he blushed.

"Everything good with Mr.John?" I nod smiling.

After biding bye I climbed the stairs getting to Elron's room.

"Elron?" I called.

"Noah? Come to the bathroom! I'm here!" I walked to the bathroom.

"Seeing you in all glory sounds enjoyable!" I teased and get in. He was at the bathtub with a bubble bath.

"Oh yeah! Get here now!" He ordered and I smile. I closed the door behind and strip getting to the hot water.

"Ahhh~ peace!" I moaned as he took me softly at his chest. He wrapped his hands around my waist loving the warmth.

"My beautiful Noah!" He compliments.

After the bubble bath we both got out of the bathroom. I changed into his clothes and we both got the bed cuddling.

"You are off tonight?" I smile nodding.  He kissed my lips and took me more closer. He is more bubbly than other days tonight.

"We should talk you know right?" I chirped.

"Noah? I love you, babe. Well..... Ywha It's kinda upset me but I can't let you go. So please don't make me jealous or show me something about him that hurt me. But you can't date anyone else without him..... Please." He pleads and I looked at his eyes.

"Elron. I won't and This is my best day. I.... I love you so much! There will be no one else. This is my present and will be future............ " I kissed his lips while taking him in a hug.

_________________
ELRON P.O.V.

"Hi!" Noah's smiling face popped up. I smile back taking a seat at the empty seat. The man in front of me is probably...... Donovan or Mr. John.

"Hey!" Mr. John said. Well he is handsome but not more than me. Ok. Ok?

"Nice meeting you!" I uncomfortably said. It's awkward!

"Nice meeting you too! I am Donovan!" He smiles nicely. Well one day I would have had to face this. Elron don't be fucking nervous!

"Elron!" I smile back.

"We should order dinner?" I broke the silence. They nod.

"One ravioli for me, One green sauce pasta for him." I ordered for me and Noah while the waitress took order from Donovan.

"Dessert upto you!" I informed with a sheepish smile. Hope it works. Donovan smiles softly.

We chit chat the whole time while having dinner and For me he is a very good guy and a responsible guy. That's so great for Noah, also he is understandable so that's make this relationship more nice.

After the dinner we all get out.

"Noah! Can you get home. I need to talk to Elron?" Donovan said. Noah smiles giving both of us kisses on the cheeks. My driver got him to out.

"Let's take a walk?" I nod.

We both started walking at the empty almost street.

"I love Noah!" He broke out," And I know you too." I put my hands inside of my pocket.

"Um yeah!" I replied.

"Well I know this is a very weird and not normal relationship. But I don't mind being friend with you!" He look at me with a smirky grin. I stopped at my spot as he hit my stomach and walked away faster than me.

I smile running and giving a hand over his shoulder to choke him.

"Elron! I am way older than you!"

"Friends can do this!" I laugh! Walking while leaving his neck.

This mirror of society will always haunt us but the mirror of my life?
I watched what is love, not only felt it but saw......

__________________________

Thanks for reading.

A/N

This is end of this story. Thanks everyone for reading so far. I really appreciate it.

Also Hope you enjoy my other polyamorous stories.

Give them a go............

Bye

"Nope I love it."