STEAL

STEAL

"Offf." I stands up from the bed and slightly look at Brian who is calmly sleeping besides me. I couldn't sleep thinking how passionately Elron kissed me that I could still feel his lips on mine.

I touch my lips and I could feel the sensation of his breathing that time!

"Ugh!" I groan in irritation and then starts walking towards the kitchen so I could get some water down to my mouth, It's fucking cold outside and I am roaming around like an owl.

I take some waters from the counter and gulp it in few seconds.

"Ah- "
"Shh....." Elron stops me from screaming and holds me from behind so our body could get attached to each other perfectly. I giggle and turn around towards him so he could hold my waist! He pulled me closer and look at my eyes, I did the same and he smiles.

"Why are you up at this night?" I whispered.
"Same goes to you?" He whispers coming closer to my ear.
"I couldn’t sleep."
"Then how could I?"
"Shush." I sushh him as he said the last words loudly.

He smirks and pulls me up at the kitchen counter and makes me sit there and make our body more close to each other. He pushes his lips against mine and it doesn’t took me long to response his kisses.  We both kissed and his hands start roaming around at my back. He pushes his tongue a few seconds later and my heart was pounding like It's never pound. I was in sync on the kiss, I was melted in it, nothing else I could remember now. I let him taste my mouth!

"Ahh~" A breathy moan left from my mouth as he was in a hited kiss. My moans makes him kissing more deeply and he pushes his tongue more in my mouth as I taste his mouth too. Out saliva was mixing with each other and we were just thinking about the kiss.

A few seconds of breaths and we both smile at each others face as we share a left after separating from each other.

"Let's go to my room." He suggests and I really don't know what to say now.

" But-"
"I wanna talk to you, maybe We both have time so come on." He assures me and I nod.  We both lead the path of his room and finally we reach.

"Come." He takes the blanket from his bed and we takes me hand to pull both of us at the couch. He sits and then makes me sit in between of his both legs and covered us with the blanket. I am actually blushing right now cause we both are so close while Once I used to dream about us being close this much.

"What should we talk about?" I ask and he takes my left hand on his and place a little kiss on it. My head is on his chest and his right hand has holded me securely enough! 

"Even if you don't talk It's ok, Let's stay like this, I love staying like this!" He again makes me blush and I just become red on his arms.

"When did you start liking me?" I ask all of a sudden and he smile lightly.
"I never know when it started. I just start feeling more about you when you start coming more often here for your assignments last year. I know It's been a year but I am just liking you more day by day." He hugged me more closely and we both shares the warmth of our body which could describe a more warm feeling.

"It's been long, you start liking me even before I started liking you." I said and he smirks while placing kisses on my cheeks.

"Those are my cheeks." I complain and he seems like hasn’t had much yet.

"So soft!" He kissed me for the lat time and We both start sharing more stories between us.

Some goods some bads.......

__

Thanks for reading
Support my other stories too

"Sometime you need my embraces
And sometime I need yours"