SORT OUT

SORT OUT

"I am sleepy." I put my head on Brian's shoulder, It's been a long night and I haven’t get much sleep so I am so lazy about it.

"Bitch, move your shoulder." He snaps jokingly but I am just keeping my head straight to his arms.

"I am hungry so better Let's go have some lunch." we stands up to head towards the lounge.

"Ah-" I tripped down at the floor, my feet got flipped at someone's leg and I fall off guard on the floor.

"You piece of a shit!" I curse but couldn’t stand up since my ankle is just hurting. 

"Dylan! Enough of you." Brian shouts and I stand up holding his arms. Dylan is the most jockiest kid when it comes to me. He never leave any place to hit me or bully me.

"Can you walk?" I shake my head and he glares at Dylan, who is laughing with his group. Brian pulls up my glasses from the floor and handed them to me so I could wear it.

"Let's go to the nurse's office." I nod walking in a bad situation with only my one leg so I could jump to walk.

"Yeah sure."
"Bye bye, nerds." They snaps at us and get some more glares from Brian. Brian, isn’t in a situation to be over them so he is just calming himself for me.
_____________

"You feel good?" Brian asks a little after when the bandage is done and we need to head to our class.

"Let's complain now."
"No Brian, It's not gonna help, we have done this before too right?" I tell him and he awaits for some seconds.

"But this Isn't a situation!" He complains.
"Don't just worry."

We both starts going to our class, both has already missed our lunch so there is no use of skipping our classes now.

"Noah?" I look upto out class teacher who was about to start the class. He looks at me from head to toe when his eyes notices my ankle and he raises his one of brow.
"Yes, Mr. John." I stands up in front of him.
"What happened to your leg?" He asks keeping a deep voice.
"I slipped, sorry for my clumsiness, Mr. John."
"I could be older but not dumb." He warns me which just scares me but it has no clue to complain about principle's son.

"I am sorry, Mr. John." I took my excuses and went to my sit in beside Brian. Mr. John is the youngest teacher among our teachers, he 28, handsome, strict and smart but more alternative when comes to someone of his students.

Mr.John stands up a little later and stands in front of Dylan's desk. He leans in front him a little and support himself by his palms upto the desk. His eyes at at the younger in front of him.

"Mr. Dylan Richard, What happened to Brian and How it happened?" He glares at the boy who is literally not giving any attention to him now.

"I don't know, Mr. John. What are you talking about?" He acts like innocence but Mr. John seems deep.

"Mr. Richard!" We all heard a desk slamming hard a little later. Everyone look at the broken wooden desk in front of Dylan now. Who is just fear to death with every student out here. Mr. John's eyes has no aim without glaring at Dylan.

Mr. John again took off his hands and stand still in front Dylan.

"Any words, Mr. Richard?" Mr. John attempts and Dylan shakes his head to join him to the Dean's office.

Dylan's group is shivering down to death but there is a smile working on Brain and Me which isn’t  describeable.

"Do you think It's gonna be ok from now?" Brian asks and I nod in smiling widely.

There is nothing could bother a student even if he is nerd, it doesn’t matter.

____________

Thanks for reading

"I am just a puppet of showing affection "