NO, BABY!

NO, BABY!

"Can I have a kiss,Noah?" I stop at my track looking back at him and just jump on his lap to press out lips together.

"No need to ask!" I said and he hold me too closer.
"I saw you guys are official! Congrats!"

"I really didn’t know about it! It was so sudden!" I said and he hugged me so close.

"He is your boyfriend though!" I hummed on his shoulder.

"Don't worry! I just want to be beside you! I don't care you are with someone or not, just maybe you can give me your time or maybe-"

"You are so precious!" I said and pecked his lips. I hate it!  He is too amazing! 

"Can I take you on a date?" He asked and I smile nodding rapidly.

"It won't be that fancy though!" I rolled my eyes and he laugh a little.

"Tonight at nine then!" He said.
"Nine sounds good but why that late!"
"So no one will notice us because I am taking you somewhere special!" He smirked and I nod.

_

"Bitch, I will be late home or might not come tonight!" I winked at my sibling, the witch and she rolled her eyes at me wiggling her eyebrows.

I run outside wearing a white shirt, denim jeans and have put a little makeup on. I pulled my sleeves up and has brushed my hair well.

It's eight fifty so it will take me ten minutes for sure! I took a taxi and reach to the place Van has texted me.

It seems like I don't know what?

Maybe there will be a waterfall? Nope this place has no waterfall nearby! I don't give a fuck what it is!

I walk to the road which looks like a park or street for jogging!  Maybe a morning place, few lampposts are here and there as I walked I saw a body standing while pressing his back to the wall. He is looking down to his legs but his dressing style has changed a little. More like he tried dressing like Elron?

No I might be just overthinking.

"Hi-" I smile widely and he look up at me, he smiles looking at me lovingly.

"You are on time-" He said and hold my hand as we both walked to the street.

"Where are we going?"
"Maybe somewhere boring? I am too old to be romantic!" I rolled my eyes and he laugh a little. His hand hold my waist and pulled me a little closer soon we reached to a little closer to something and he took a easy step inside of the dark!

My steps stopped and he looked at me hesitating.

"You believe me?" I look down but nod lightly.

"Then you can come with me!" He smiles and I tried trusting. I hold his arm and walk inside, he walked us to a lake, with a wooden path in front of it.

"I can only think of this place!" He said and went to somewhere to light the place. The lamppost light on a warm light and the place glow up.

"You like it?" I love it bitch!

"It's too beautiful!" I softly said as He comes closer to me.

"Hope to make it better!" He smiles and we both walked to the edge of the water. The water is warm somehow and I could dive into it too soon.

"I got us extra cloth!" He pointed at the bag at a corner and I smirk looking back at him.

"So why Are you waiting?" I smile and hold him in front of me pushing him on the water.

"Noah!" He yelled but fall on the water too soon, I laugh and jump on the water too keeping my wallet and phone aside.

"Thank god I have put my things aside. I knew it your little mind!" He swims to me and I hold his neck.

"Yeah yeah, Mr. John. Tolerate my ass!" I giggled and he pecked my lips biting it a little. I pout looking at his wet face!

"I loved this!" I said and he hugged me tightly Enough!

_

"God bless your soul!" Brian said as I sneeze and hold my face with tissue papers. Thank god to the stares I god while coming school and it never stopped.

"I shower at late night yesterday!" I said and rubbed my red nose.

"By the way, Hadn’t you taken Elron's calls? He asked for you!" I rushly pulled out my phone and see the amount of his calls. I soon call him back but it showed busy.

"He must be busy!" Brian said and I nod. I saw Mr. John coming to our class so we both shut up, He has a mask on and looking pale.

"Got lucky bitch, Mr.John is sick today as well!" I left a sigh of relief. Brian didn’t notice, thankgodthankgodthankgod!

"Yeah!" I replied sneezing again and brain almost left my side for Being a germophobe!

"By the way, My parents asked for you since you two took a great decision alone!" I siden my eyes too much.

"Yep Dad's being a bitch and Mom, I don't know but you should be there tonight with Elron and Elron was calling you for this!" I looked down cursing myself and Elron. What the heck he just did to my life.

"Brian! Please shut up before I throw you from the class!" Mr. John growled too angrily. Seems like he is angry at a much.

"Sorry!" He apologies and we both stopped talking. It's a mess! It's a mess! It's a fucking goddamn mess!

__________________________

Thanks for reading.

"I never thought of
Something more beautiful than you."