HURRAH

HURRAH
BRIAN P.O.V.

"Oh MY BRIAN MALDONADO! You look hot!" Noah cheered and I blush holding his hand as we both run to the sitting benches.

I have drawn number thirteen at my cheeks and had shorts on, stolen Mic's Jersey long ago and had my love.

"Isn't number thirteen?" Noah grinned and I Just give him a giggle.
We both sits down together and kept our eyes at the front at the field.

The team hasn’t arrived yet so the field is still empty without the white lights, the whole crowd is cheering our team's name while I was so happy.

There was a loud voice cheered when actually the team entered, Cheerleaders were dancing at a side and the cold wind was really hot....with my Mic!

Sie was at the cheerleader team! She doesn’t seem sad but happy somehow?

Whatever-

My eyes found Mic at the team who has his Jersey which has his body covered and looking like a model! I blushed! I swear to god I blush!

He seems sad!

His eyes peer at the cheerleader team and he gave a little smile to Sie. Few seconds later his gaze met mine.

He ran!

"Brian?" He stands in front of us. I run to be with him.

"I didn’t leave." I inform.

"I would have gone crazy if you did! You look cute. Adorable! I will be back to you after the game! Wait for me!" He said smilling widely. He puts a kiss on my forehead and run away.

"Briannnnnnnn!" I look back at Noah.

"What?"

"I didn’t see real? Tell me I didn’t?" He has covered his mouth.

"You did now shut up bitch! Or imma complain to Elron!" I tease and he nudge at my arm.

_

The whole game was a hot mess! While Noah annoy the shit outta me about how we end up playing and all!  On the other hand, Mic was playing so good.

This is the last few minutes. Our team need  to stop other team to get one point. 

The last second count down started as the other team was so close to give a goal......

And 3...2...1.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

The whole crowd cheered as our team win! Noah and I jumped from our seat as the team was restless at the field.

Mic ran to me few seconds later and I did the same.

"Thanks for cheering. You are adorable!" He said standing in front of me.

"You were amazing!" I said with a smile. My heart was beating hard because I need him to hug me and kiss me.... Here.

"Mi-" Before I know he hold my jaw amd connect our lips. He smiles and I wrap my hands around his neck kissing him back. This wasn’t a passionate kiss but it was more loveable.

He holds my waist and pulled me closer. Ther crowd was cheering something I don't know it was good or bad!

"I love you, Brian. I love you so much!" He said backing off a little.

"I love you more!" I felt myself crying, happy, smilling, all together as I hugged him back.

"I will never forget tonight. I want to ask you something?" He said not letting me go. I nod.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I smile widely.

"Yes! Yes I will!" I said before hugging him tightly.

I love him so much!

_

Third P.O.V.

"Van?" Noah runs to the older who was at the crowd or high school students and the football play.

"Hey Noah!" Mr. John tried keeping a normal and formal conversation.

"I missed you!" Noah whispers.

"Same!" Noah blushed.

"Noah I am going on a night date. Inform Elron and he called ya at home cause that shit is empty!" Brian was cheerful and he stopped looking at Van.

"Ohh...... Congrats Mr. Maldonado!" Van said awkwardly but he felt a little bad.

"Ahh Thanks Mr. John. Have a nice night." He said with a smile and ran away from the place giving Noah a wink.

"We should be get going. It's late!" Van interrupted their conversation.

"You want to get a coffee?" Noah asked trying to stay a little more.

"I can't drink coffee at night, Noah." Van smiles lightly which took away Noah's heart. He melt!

"How about something else?" Noah asked impatiently.

"Donovan? Buddy let's get a drink?" They both look back at Mr. Hil who was another teacher.

"Yeah sure!" Mr. John said without any hesitation.

"Hey Noah! Good to see you kid." Mr. Hil said.

"Good to see you too, Mr.Hil." Noah smiles.

"Gotta go! Get home safe!" Van said before following Mr. Hil.

"You too!" Noah replied and he nods walking away from there.

Noah walked to a empty place somewhere around to the school and stand in front of a bridge.

He started listening to a soft song and kept his eyes in front of him looking at the crowd.

I made it harder for myself..........

__________________________

Thanks for reading.

"Everything is a mess"