ME & ME

ME & ME

"Mr. Alvarez?" Mr. John stops me from leaving the class room. He is packing his staff in his bags while I stand in beside of him. I didn’t see Dylan yet but Mr. John seems angry.

"Can I ask why didn't you complain about Mr. Richard?" I look down. Brian has left already and now only Mr. John and I are alone at this big room. My nerves are wrecking. 

"I'm sorry, Mr. John. I didn’t want any extra attention." I said politely.
"How is your ankle now?"
"It's ok, Mr. John. I should leave now." I said taking excuse from him.

"How will you go back home?"
"I'll take bus, Brian has already left cause he has extra classes with Mr. Amber."
"Come on, I'll take you with me."
"It's ok, Mr."
"Don't argue Mr. Alvarez." He snaps and we both get out from the classroom.

_______________

"Thank you Mr. John. Would you love to visit my patents?" He shook his head. The whole way was awkwardly silent.

"Bye, Mr. John have an amazing evening." I said and turn back to the door slowly.

"Um.... Noah?" Mr. John calls out my name and I look back at him slowly. A motion of nervousness has covered his face and he looks down to his lap.

"Yes. Mr. John."
"Are you joining our ' Turismo' trip? Maybe?"
"Yes Mr. John. I'm joining." I smile lightly. He smiles back and sometime later he left the sight of my home. It's kinda weird today! 

_______________

"Hey, Noah? Are you ok? I heard about your ankle injury." Alron almost shouts from the other side.

"Yes, I'm fine. My teacher has helped us."
"Thank god! Have you visit any doctor yet?"
"Yes our school nurse and I am fine now. My feet is working good." I assured him and sit in the couch of the living roo.

"Who is it?" Sierra whispers from my side. She was enjoying her chocolate while watching over TV.

"Friend?" I whispers back.
"Don't even try to lie or I'll tell your secret to Elron brother then You'll regret lying." She warns hardly and smack my arm.

"Ok"
"OMG! Wait is that ELRON MALDANADO? But you two never talked in phone how come?" She screams out loud and I shush her. Mum was almost not caring at us! 

"Shut up and let me hang up first, Sierra." I said.

"Noah, Are you ok?" Elron said quite weirdly.
"Yes, sorry about my sister earlier?"
"You have a sister?"
"Yes, She is my twin sister just too weird to be Honest." I said and Sierra almost kill me at my place.
"I would love to meet her."
"Sure, first I would love to meet you."
"Ok next Sunday, I promise."
"Ok bye for now."
"Bye, love you."
"Love you too." He hangs up the the phone.

"Before I break your rib bones, spill the tea." Sierra threatens.
"Ok, my room?"

_____________________

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I forgot. Fuck this shit." I curse punching a pillow harshly.

"What happened, bitch?"
"Can't we stop sharing room?" I yell.
"Na, they think we should be too friendly so here are we? Sharing a room." Sierra screwed my frustration.

"Fuck-"
"Why are you even cursing?"
"I have my trip on Sunday and I needa attend that cause Dad has fucking paid much for it." I shout and she nods.
"So?"
"I need to meet, Elron at that day?" I stated.
"Ok so bad luck." I nod. I can't miss the trip or else dad will ask back the money which I need to pay back and I can't effort my father's rich ass. FML!

"Let's go to school now, bitch." She drags my body and we both come down from the room.

"Sierra, I don't wanna go." I begged almost crying dramatically. Well I wanna meet Elron.

I won't tolerate this shit no more.

'I miss you'

_________________

Thanks for reading
Sorry guys I currently having writer blocks about this story but you could enjoy my other stories as well

"I miss you
Every second
Every time."