Chapter 1- Shiratorizawa

'so this is Shiratorizawa...'

'I wonder who will be my dormmate...'

'Oikawa you should have come to Shiratorizawa with me'

'well, let's go and see if I can survive here, wish me luck'

'I'm literally going to miss those dorks'

'byebye Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa Hi'

Your mind was filled with thoughts, you kept on wondering.

'okay so where should I start...'

'I think I know now-'

Your thoughts were cut off when a teacher approached you.

"Hi there young lady, how can I help you?" she asked you as you looked at your luggage and the rest of your stuff.

"Hello my name is L/n Y/n, may I know where's the dormitory and what room am I in?" you answered as politely as you could.

"oh, I see, shall we go inside first? And I'll just tell the school staff to help you with your things."

"Alright, please take your time..." you said.

She gave you a nod and started walking which you followed.

Since it's a weekend, some of the students were just having fun in their own rooms, or some of them were practicing their sports like, basketball, volleyball, soccer, baseball and others.

The teacher knocked on a door, Principal's office.

"Please come in, the principal is waiting for you" she said as you nodded and went inside.

It was alright, you agreed to the school rules and others, they gave you the key to your dorm, which was kinda weird.

You were given a dormitory but you were occupied with a boy dormmate.

Y/n's POV

'This school allows that?! What the actual fck...' you said to yourself, it was understandable though because there were no more rooms for you to move in, except for the boys' dormitory.

'This is my first day and it looks like I'm backing out now...NO I CAN'T! I'M NOT ALLOWED TO! maybe I can do it, I'll just hope that my dormmate isn't a dumbass or something...'

'should I go to my room now? Hrvrkemwbwwvwv this is crazy, my stomach hurts'

'I'm staying with a boy?! For a whole fcking year?!'

'I guess I should just walk around for a minute...'

________________________________________________

Someone's POV

"hey I heard you're having a dormmate?"

"yeah, how annoying..."

"Come on, you'll get used to it"

"I doubt that I can't focus on my studies, the room will no longer be in my hands, and I'm guessing that dormmate is a nuisance."

will you please calm down? You can report it to the Principal's office if ever that shit will happen."

"what if you'll go out of the bathroom, naked HAHAHAHAHAHA" a third person said.

"shut up"

"well, let's just see, don't stress yourself bro, you're getting judgemental again HAHAHAHAHA"

"I'm always calm..."

"Whatever"
________________________________________________

After a few minutes of wandering around the school, you decided to check your room.

You knocked since you wanted to know if someone was in there, if your dormmate was in there but to your dismay, no one answered, you didn't hear anything so you opened it using your own spare key.

And what a coincidence that someone went out of the bathroom, with a towel around their torso.

"I'M SORRY!" you said that made him flinched as the person's eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY ROOM?!"

"THIS IS ALSO MY ROOM!" you said.

"YOU'RE A FCKING GIRL! HOW COME?!"

"I HAVE NO ROOMS TO STAY IN SO I'M HERE SINCE THEY SAID YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE HERE!!!"

"STOP SHOUTING!" The two of you said.

"GO BACK INSIDE THE BATHROOM AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" you yelled at him as he quickly went back inside the bathroom.

You sat on the bed and waited for him to finish changing.

After putting his clothes on, he went out of the bathroom and glared at you.

"why does it have to be you?" he said.

"do you think I wanted this to happen? If I just know that I'm staying with a boy then I shouldn't have transferred in the very first place"

"what will you do now?"

"I don't know, it's not my fault though, just accept it already, I don't really mind staying with a boy since I don't have any other choice..."

"why is it so easy for you to say that?!" he said as you raised an eyebrow.

"what if the boy you were staying in will do something to you? What if he'll take advantage of you? What if he's a pervert" he was full of 'what if'

"well, you're not like that, right? So I'll just trust you and thank you for your concern... " you answered.

"tsk, what's the point of separating the girls and boys if this will happen." he blurted.

"I know right, so where do you sleep? Top or bottom?"

'I hate my mind, Top or bottom? Really?' you said to yourself.

"Top" he said.

"No, I'll be the top"

"why did you ask me if you wanted to be on the top?" and you just made your dormmate pissed.

"I'll be sleeping on the top. That's it no buts" he said, you couldn't do anything but just sighed and followed him.

"okay, what's your name...?" you asked out of the blue to change the topic since it's getting pretty awkward.

"Shirabu, Shirabu Kenjirō"

"Hi Shirabu-san, nice to meet you, I'm L/n Y/n..."

He just hummed and went to his study table.

"for sure this room will be girly" he said while writing down his notes.

"eh?! Are you crazy? I'm not like that... Maybe sometimes I am, heh" he looked at you for a while and rolled his eyes on you.

"Excuse me? Did you just roll your eyes on me? You hot-headed bowl cut guy! who's the girl now?!"

"what did you say?" he said with a monotone voice as he stood up and walked towards you.

"n-nothing"

'omg... Is he some kind of a guy that would pin you on a wall?! Like the anime guys?!'

Then after looking at you, he went back to his study table.

'how weird.' you thought.

"I'm sleeping now, what about you?" you said.

"not yet." period, he was obviously studying so you drifted to sleep and let him do whatever he wanted.

To be continued...