Chapter 11- What?

Iwaizumi kept on going back in your room, every time, to see if you're already awake.

"Damn, my head hurts" you mumbled.

"You okay now?" Iwaizumi appeared.

"maybe..."

"are you hungry?" he asked.

"I don't want to eat..." you said as you coughed.

"what's with the cough? What is happening with you, ever since you went home you're sick"

"I don't know... It's sudden..."

"well, I need to go, we have a practice today, I'll leave you with Oikawa"

"wait what? Oinkawa? Why? He's your teammate, right?"

"It's alright, he insisted"

"so sweet" you said as you smiled.

"Y/n-channnn" Oikawa opened your door with a bag of chips.

"Oinkawa-senpaiii"

Iwaizumi smiled at your sight, Oikawa insisted on looking after you because he knew Iwaizumi is having a hard time approaching you, after spitting those words in front of you back then, he felt guilt and shame at the same time, Oikawa's learning Iwaizumi's feelings.

"I'll leave now, see you later" Iwaizumi said as he went out.

After a few hours, you asked Oikawa why he insisted on looking after you.

"eh? Iwa-chan is supposed to be looking after you since he's your brother, he's the one who should be taking a rest on practice but I insisted because he'll feel embarrassed on taking care of you."

"tsk, he's still feeling guilty about what happened before I go to Shiratorizawa? It doesn't suit him, I have known him for being a violent person with a mother instinct"

"so you really do see your brother as a parent material" Oikawa grinned.

"I'll just buy some bread for snacks, okay? Call me if you need me, I'll be quick" Oikawa said as you nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

'I wonder what they're doing right no-' your words were cut off when you needed to catch some air.

It was pretty sudden, you can barely breathe that time and you began to cough.

It became harder and harder until your last cough, you covered your mouth with your hand.

You calm down for a while before you took your hand away from your mouth.

On your hand, you saw a cute petal.

A petal that was slowly getting covered by your blood

Your eyes widened, you were confused, your expressions were mixing.