Chapter 2- A Girl?!

"Oh it's already morning... Good thing it's Sunday..." you said as you stood up, but since you were not yet used to your new room, you ended up bumping your head on the bunk bed.

"I'M SORRY SHIRABU-SAN" you apologized since you wouldn't want to disturb the sleeping Shirabu above you.

But he wasn't there.

He was on his study table.

"Geez, he must be really tired that he ended up sleeping on the table." you mumbled as you looked at him.

"looks like someone is going to have a stiff neck once they woke up."you added before heading to the bathroom.

On the other hand, three people of Shirabu's teammates decided to visit him to meet his new dormmate.

"what do you think about Shirabu-san's dormmate?" a bowl cut boy asked the two males as they were on their way to Shirabu's dormitory.

"I don't know, maybe he's kind? Not that athletic but a nerd instead? I'm not sure..."

"I hope he's not joining us so I'm the only future ace"

"That's so selfish of you, Goshiki"

"I'm guessing he's smarter than Shirabu"

"you keep on guessing Tendou, it doesn't make sense at all"

"Semi what's wrong with you?" Goshiki and Tendou asked at the same time.

"nothing, let's just find out, shall we?" he answered as the two nodded.

They knocked on the door to be welcomed by you.

"Uhm, hi, do you guys need something?" you asked.

Their eyes widened, who wouldn't be surprised, a girl in their teammate's room.

"oh, are you perhaps Shirabu-san's dormmate?" a red head guy asked which made the two males beside him confused.

"Are you alright Tendou? There's no way that our school will let a girl stay in a boys' dormitory, what's the point of separating them?" they said.

"yeah, she's my dormmate..." Shirabu said that made you flinched as he tilted his head, and stretched his neck from left to right.

"WHAT?!" The three of them were speechless.

"A GIRL?! SERIOUSLY?! HOW?!"

"well, the girls' dormitory is full, so there's no other choice, what do you want me to do then? Kick a girl's ass to get her out of the room so I could stay there instead?" you said as the three laughed.

"you're so noisy, what's your name again?" Shirabu asked you as you raised him an eyebrow.

"Tsk, you're no fun Shirabu-san! I guess I should also forget your name!" you whined.

"childish."

"fck yo--" he cut you off by covering your mouth using his hand.

"try to continue that and I won't hesitate to complain about your behavior so they'll get you out of here. IMMEDIATELY." He said.

"sheesh, whatever"

The three were dumbfounded at that moment, they couldn't even get to talk.

"Semi, Tendou, Goshiki, what brings you here?"

"we went to check your dormmate..." they said.

"though we didn't expect that we would be welcomed like this, looks like you two are having a quarrel" Semi said.

"Let me guess, you two are going to end up being a couple" Tendou said.

"Alright she's a girl, I'm quite relieved..." Goshiki said.

"quite relieved that I'm not joining your volleyball team? I mean, I can play... A bit, I wanted to be an ace back then..." you said that surprised them.

"you heard that Goshiki? She said she wanted to be an ace, looks like you have a rival" Semi said as he laughed and smirked at the pissed boy.

"As I've said before, it was back then, I decided to stop"

"why though?" Tendou asked.

"hmmm, for some reason...but no worries, it's not a big deal to me..."

"okay, if you say so"

"Now, we're going back to our own rooms, it's nice to meet you...."

"L/n, L/n Y/n" they smiled at you as they waved goodbye to Shirabu and walked away.

Shirabu then glared at you and closed the door.

"They're nice, but you... I don't think so" you said.

"Shut up"

"Tsk, you're so hot-headed"

"you're so noisy." he said as you rolled your eyes on him.

"so you play volleyball..."

"stop touching my things, they aren't yours."

"I didn't touch it, I obviously couldn't even lay a finger on it, stop accusing me."

"I saw a volleyball and a jersey so it's pretty obvious that you're playing, you're a fcking volleyball player" you added.

"so what if I'm a volleyball player?"

"nothing, I just miss my friends..."

"where do you come from and why did you go here?" he asked you.

"well, I'm originally from Aoba Johsai, I just transferred here since I wanted to try and find out how it feels to be here, I heard Shiratorizawa before, Shiratorizawa keep on winning, while our team... Yeah..."

"so you're from Aoba Johsai..."

"uhuh"

"okay" he said and went to the bathroom.

"aaaaah I'm still tired" you whined as you flopped on your bed and started scrolling through your phone.

"oi, let's eat breakfast." Shirabu said as he walked out of the bathroom.

"eeeeh? Are you asking me for a date?"

"Assuming, it's breakfast time in the cafeteria, hurry up."

"I was just kidding, I'll be there in a minute" you said as he nodded and went outside.

To be continued...