Chapter 6- What Happened

Warning!!!

This chapter might be sensitive to some readers, if you're one of them, feel free to skip this chapter, this chapter contains inappropriate actions, and behavior...

'I didn't mean to kick that girl, I swear! How am I going to face them now! What just happened?! It was like she activated it by herself, it was like, when you slap me or hurt me, it activates... I couldn't control it, I couldn't stop it, that kick I gave her might break her knees... AND HER HEAD WAS BLEEDING! I'LL BE EXPELLED'

You were freaking out behind the school building.

When a tear dropped out of your eye.

'Nii-chan, is this why you don't want me to be alone? Is this the reason why you tried to stop me from transferring here? But I was STUBBORN?! So you thought of the plan on agreeing for me to realize that I'm wrong?! That I chose the wrong decision?!'

'okay I understand now, I'm starting to regret this... Now I'm afraid to tell you since you're going to scold me, I'm not ready to take the blame... I always envy you for being right, you're always right, you're almost perfect when it comes to parenting, though it's annoying, you're too strict that's why I'm doing this... '

(Flashback before you went to Shiratorizawa)

"ne, Nii-chan, I want to go to Shiratorizawa..." you said.

"what?"

"I want to try... Can I? Please?"

"No"

"But why-"

"no"

"Please-"

"no is no Y/n, that's it"

"I JUST WANTED TO BE FREE! DON'T YOU THINK THAT I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE IMPRISONED?!"

He punched you.

"IWAIZUMI! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! SHE'S YOUR SISTER! STOP IT!" a brunette boy stopped him.

"don't interfere, Oikawa"

"I'M PROTECTING YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PROTECT YOURSELF! YOU CAN'T EVEN STOP YOURSELF WHEN SOMEONE HURT YOU! YOU ALMOST KILLED SOMEONE! YOU CAN'T EVEN GET OVER FROM YOUR TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE! NOW TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF I'M NOT BY YOUR SIDE!"

"IWAIZUMI THAT'S TOO MUCH! YOU'RE CROSSING THE LINE! KNOW YOU'RE FCKING LIMITS!" Oikawa pushed him.

You were just looking down as you clenched your fist, your knuckles were turning into a white shade.

"ARE YOU REALLY MY FCKING BROTHER?! HOW?!" you yelled at your brother as you pushed him by his shoulders.

"HOW DARE YOU! AFTER TAKING CARE OF YOU? WORKING HARD FOR YOU YOU'LL JUST SAY THAT?!"

"DID I EVEN ASK YOU TO TAKE CARE OF ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?! NO RIGHT?! YOU'RE NOT MOM! NOR DAD! STOP TRYING SO HARD TO BE LIKE THEM CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE! THEY'RE DEAD! ALREADY DEAD! AND DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE LIKE THIS? I NEVER WANTED THIS! I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU! WE'RE NOT EVEN RELATED! YOU'RE JUST MY FOSTER BROTHER!"

"OI YOU TWO, STOP IT, THIS IS POINTLESS!" the rest of your brother's teammates stopped you from arguing.

"Iwaizumi-senpai, you should calm down... I'm taking L/n-san to the clinic for now... Sorry to interfere" 

"Stop acting like you care Kunimi"

"leave me alone..." you said then you walked out of the gym.

A few days passed, you and your brother were still ignoring each other.

Eating outside, fast food chains.

Until he spoke when the two of you went out from your own rooms

"fine I'll let you study there"

You just stared at him, emotionless, speechless.

Then you sighed and said.

"I made up my mind, even if you'll not allow me, I'm still going, you're not stopping me, you can't change my mind."

Then the day you're leaving came, he just stayed silent, afte that fight, he told himself to let you go, just for you to realize, he talked to his teammates about it so they let you.

You were like a little sister to everyone, they care for you, they're your only friends.

Just them because almost everyone was scared of you, they were scared that you might do something to them after what you did to the person who bullied and made fun of you"

You became sensitive after the traumatic experience you had, it was because of what happened to your parents.

Someone broke into your house when you, your brother and your parents were happily eating your dinner.

The person took you and your brother as a hostage, the man choked your brother 'til he couldn't breathe and passed out as he shot your parents.

your father was taught how to defense, despite being a fast learner, sometimes, he would teach you how to self defense, but it looks like he overdid his mind that led the enemy to victory, the man punched you in the face, then your face went blank, due to your madness, you couldn't control yourself, your mind was full of anger, the word "avenge" came out of your mind, you managed to get out of the man's grip, you took the fork and stabbed his chest.

You were only a child when you killed someone, what have you done? Then that's how your nightmare started, that's how your miserable life started.

How are you supposed to enjoy your life when something is bugging you?

(end of the Flashback)

'someday, someday, I'll get over with this ang live a happy, normal life...'

'and the someday that I'm talking about is starting now, I'll prove them that I'm not a burden...'  you thought as you stood up from sitting on the ground and started dusting yourself then walked back to the classroom, wiping off your tears

So the main reason why Iwaizumi doesn't want you to live by yourself, to be free, is because, you're living in a nightmare, who would save you if nobody knows about your experience, about your past, your background except for him? Who would wake you up from your nightmare? Who would understand you? Nobody except for him.

unless someone will understand you before judging you...

To be continued...