Chapter 14- I Love You's

"Hey there sleeping beauty" Shirabu said as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Iwa-chan! She's awake!"

You were already awake from your deep slumber, feeling much better.

"This girl really made us worried" Your brother said as you sat up from your sleeping position.

"tsk, didn't I say that I'm dying with you, Shirabu-san?" you said as you rolled your eyes on him.

"It's Kenjiro for you" he said as he winked.

'wtf the fck?' you thought, cheeks turning into a shade of red.

"eeeeeh don't flirt in front of us" Oikawa said as he hugged Iwaizumi from the back.

"Tooru-nii, don't be shy, flirt with Haji-nii" you teased him while Iwaizumi was glaring daggers at you.

The disease stopped by the time Shirabu confessed, it was like magic, again.

Thank goodness the disease just lasted for 3-5 days, or else it'll be seriously too late.

you all went silent when you heard a knock.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii" 

it was Akahana, she came to visit you, with someone.

"oh, Hirai-san" you said, then your eyes directly looked at the person beside her.

"A-Atsumu?" you said.

"eh? OH Y/N-CHAN!" the blonde said.

"How are you doing Tsumuuuuu" you said.

"I'm fineee"

"where's Samu?"

"tsk, why are you looking for him?"

"I just miss him"

"well I don't, so don't ask me"

"so mean" you said.

"you know each other?" Akahana and Shirabu said at the same time, then you both nodded.

"We're childhood best friends back then when I was still in Hyogo and before Haji-nii became my brother."

"really? he's my fiancé, I even thought that I'm getting married in Australia but grandma is friends with Atsumu's grandparents" she said as Oikawa laughed, that didn't go unnoticed by Akahana, she looked at Oikawa with a questionable face.

"oh, sorry sorry, well you know Atsumu has a twin brother, right? you should've chosen him instead of that bee" the brunette said as he couldn't stop laughing.

"Tooru-nii, don't be like that" you said as he went silent.

"I just noticed, you and who are you again? Hakana?"

"Tooru-nii, it's Akahana"

"oh right, right, you and Akahana both fell in love with a setter."

"you're right" you said.

"shirabu-san..."

"hmm?" 

"congratulations" Akahana said as Shirabu smiled.

"Isn't it too early for you to get married, Akahana-san?"

"I'm confused, what should I really call you? Akahana-san or Hirai-san?" you added.

"call me whatever you want, Hirai's my last name, and no, we're not getting married right away, it may be a forced marriage but we should study first and we still need to know each other more" she smiled.

"that's what I love about you Akahana" Atsumu said as he wiped a fake tear.

"I love you too" she said as she chuckled.

"Aweee Iwa-chan they're so sweet, I love you" Oikawa said which causes everyone to be speechless.

"what?" all of you said, Iwaizumi glaring at him.

"eh? Y'all don't know? We are secretly dating-" Iwaizumi dragged Oikawa and went outside.

"It's not a secret anymore" you all mumbled at the same time.

"Oikawa what the fck, I'm going to punch your fcking face" Iwaizumi said as he pinned Oikawa against the wall.

"I-Iwa-chan I didn't mean to"

"Now they know..."

"why are we keeping our relationship a secret by the way? We love each other and I am ready to tell the world how much I love you"

Iwaizumi sighed and kissed Oikawa on the lips.

"I love you" Iwaizumi whispered.

"I love you too"

The four of you were left inside, awkwardly staring at each other.

"Hana, thanks again" Shirabu blurted.

"no biggie" she said.

"Akahana, I'm so sorry... Sorry if I was the reason why you broke up with Shirabu-san" you said.

"eh? You're not the reason, it's just we don't really love each other anymore, I have Atsumu then Shirabu have you, it's not your fault"

"we have to go now, see you next time" Atsumu said

"ooh, you're leaving now? Anyways, thanks for visiting me, I'm fine nowww" you said as you waved goodbye at them.

Semi and the others just called because it was already late and the school didn't allow them to go out.

You sighed as you covered yourself with the pillow, embarrassed of being left alone with Shirabu.

"so" he whispered.

"so?"

"Y/n look at meee" Shirabu whined.

"What the heck? You're the one who's whining now" you said as you looked at him.

"hmm? Do you feel much better now?" he asked you as he kissed your forehead, then your cheeks, moving on to your chin, your nose, then stared at you for a while, you could feel his breath, you closed your eyes then he kissed your lips.

"you stole my first kiss" you said.

"Actually, I already did, earlier"

"then you didn't ask me!"

"you were sleeping so how?"

"Whatever, you didn't even ask me to go out with you" you said.

"Really? Will you be my girlfriend?" he said.

"y-yes"

"as expected, you're the best dormmate ever, I love you, L/n Y/n"

"I love you too"

The end...
Thank you for reading my story!!!<3