CHAPTER 33

QUINTON'S POV:

After the incident that happened. I have installed extra security in the building. Ofcourse i didn't tell Aqua, she would freak!!!

I just want to get this done. I bought a house for us. We have to have a bigger place for ourselves. Aqua deserves a place to call home.

Right now we are just putting up the finishing touches to the babies bedrooms. As well as the rest of the house.

AQUA'SPOV:

I cannot help but get this feeling that I'm being watched. I know it's weird but i know that what i saw yesterday was no joke. Now i know that there was someone standing there.

I have to tell Quinton before it gets out of hand.

Ring Ring Ring.

I looked at the caller ID and saw it was an unknown number.  Well that's weird i thought to myself.

"Hello" i said answering.

"Aqua. You have to meet us for lunch tomorrow at a restaurant I'll send you the necessary details."

"J-Jordyn?" I asked.

"You suprised?"

"Yeah. And I'm not meeting you anywhere." I said

"Well then.  If you don't, you'll regret it."

"Listen so called sister if mine. I don't have time for this. Leave me alone!"

I hung up the phone. This is weird.  Could it be Jordyn that was at the window last night? Who could it be?

........

OH OH

ANY GUESSES ON WHO WAS THE SHADOW?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!

LOVE SARAH 💓