CHAPTER 2

That's Aqua's sister Jordyn.

Aqua's Pov.

After i agreed to Quinton's preposition. Amanda  came back. Handed me the contract he was talking about and i signed agreeing to the terms and conditions.

Quinton and i exchanged contacts and we will be meeting tomorrow at the doctors office to discuss the way forward.

Right now i was in his car and he was  going to drop me off at my apartment. During the drive we got to know each other. Turns out, he's a billionaire, he runs the biggest advertisingcompany in the states,he's 38 years old. Has 2 sisters and both parents are still alive.

We pull up at my apartment in Queens and im not gonna lie. I'm a bit embarrassed. Cause its not the nicest place. People are looking at us, drug addicts are walking around, you could literally hear a couple fighting in one of the other apartments and the smell of sewage makes me want  to throw up.

"Do you want me to walk you to your  apartment?" He asked looking a bit worried.

"N-No uhhmmm...... I'll  be fine. I promise?".i said avoiding eye contact. I opened  the door and started walking towards my apartment.  As  I'm walking i notice people staring at me,so i turn around an realise that they looking at Quinton who  is following me. I reach my apartment and open  the door.

"Do you wanna come in?" I ask looking down at my shoes .

"I would  love to" he said smiling. Something very nice to witness.

I open the door and let him in. When i close the door and turn around.  I notice he makes my apartment look smaller because he's very tall.  He looks around my apartment. He then walks to the living room and lookd around and does the same thing for the bedroom and bathroom. I didn't notice i was still standing in the kitchen. 

"Aqua " he says pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Yes?" I question  him. He pulls out his phone and starts texting very fast. With his eyebrows furrowed together. About 3 minutes later he finally looks at me.

"Pack your clothes and toiletries and lets go" he says sitting down on my couch.  I give  him a questioning look.

"Why?"i asked him with a bit of attitude in my voice.

"One. Its not safe here.  Two, the mother of my child will not live in this place. Three, your apartment is falling apart and four because i said so." He said with so much authority in his voice.

" Well i don't  have any clothes to pack" i said looking down cause i was embarrassed. I only have two pairs of outfits and that includes the one im wearing right now and a dress that was given to me by my best friend Celest.

"Okay then. Grab your toiletries and lets go". He said.

I quickly went to my bathroom and grabbed my toiletries and went to the living room where he was waiting.

" so you ready?" He asks

I nod my head. We head out my apartment and on our way down we come face to face with my landlord. Shit i haven't paid 3 monthst rent!!.

"Where the hell do you think you going young lady?  You owe me my rent money and i want it by tomorrow morning. If not  then you getting evicted?" She said giving me attitude.

" Mrs Wheeler pleas-" i was cut off by Quinton.

"How much is the rent?" He asked  pulling out his check book. 

"$4000 sir" she said.  Quinton wrote the check for the amount owed and gave it to her.

"She won't be coming back " is all he said  before he walked away with me following behind him.

HEY LOVIES ANOTHER UPDATE. ANYWAY. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT , LIKE AND SHARE THIS STORY.

THANK YOU. 

#staysafe and #stay home.