CHAPTER 6

This is when the drama begins!!!!!

Aqua's Pov:

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding, my body was sore and it also felt like puking. I rushed into the bathroom and quickly and puked out last nights dinner. I noticed Quinton walking out of thw shower with a worried look.

"Babe,you good?"he asked helping me up and seating me on thw toilet seat.

"I think I'm pregnant " i said to him.

"You can't  be pregnant.  We only had sex once, the doctor said the process will take weeks" he said shaking his head. He stood up and left me in the bathroom.

"Quinton. I really think i am. I'm very fertile" i said follwoing him back into the bedroom.

"How the hell do you know you are vwry fertile?" He asked as he turned to me.

"When i was 13 i got my first period. My grandmother took me to the doctor, to make surw that nothing was wrong with me. The doctor ran several tests and he told my mother that im very fertile, so if i engage in a sexual activity and a man's semen ejaculates inside me then there is a 99% chance of me waking  up pregnant " i asnwered his question.

"Okay look.  I have a meeting this morning. Can we talk about it when  i come back home?" He asked me as ge started packing  hus briefcase.

" yeah sure. Just let me warm up your lunch and pack  you some snacks and a smoothie." I said as i left the bedroom.

I made him a mixed berry yogurt smoothie. I cut some fruits and put them in a Tupperware. I took 4 chocolate bars and some vanilla cupckaes that i made with Celest last night. I then packed everthing  in his lunch bag. He came in the kitchen and took  his lunch bag along with his smoothie.

"Alright. Im alk set to go. I'll see you when i get home and don't forget to call me every 2 hours." He reminded me.

"Yeah. I won't " i said giving him a smile of re-assurance. He then took his wallet out and took out a black card.

"Take this and go shopping today.  Or just do something with the money,i don't care. Just get out of the house." He said handing me the card. I took the card and then gave him a hug. In return he gave me a kiss on the lips.

20 minutes later after lots of kissing. He finally left. The man works so much, even on weekends.

I toom my phone  and called Celest.

"Bitch!!!!!" She answered on the 4th ring.

"Hey girl. Wanna go shopping today?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah. I need new panties!!!" She said.

And hour later i was dressed in a short black Tommie Hilfiger dress that had a lace material around my breast and hip area. Along with gold Guccie heals. Which i pared off with black and gold sunglasses.

Celest came 20 minutes later and we left. Quinton sent a drivier for us.

We have been shopping for about 35 minutes when i heard a voice calling me.

"Aqua?" I turned around and came face to face with my parents and my sister Jordyn.

"Uhhhh.. hi"i said in disbelief.

"Its been a long time. We have been lokking for you. You never answered any of out calls" my mother said. I just gave her a blank look.

"You look good though. With all those expensive clothes on you" my sister said.

"Yeah. She looks good". My father said.

"Uhhhhm........did you want something?" I asked them.

"Uhhm no but we just miss you and we would like it if you could come back home. We really miss you love"my mother said. Alot of people would jump at the opportunity to ve re-united with their families but not me. These people abused me, forced me to drop out of school, clean the house,cook meals,wash dishes,do the laundry and still work at a small cafe just to buy my own toiletries.  Yeah thats right..  my parents never bothered themselves with me. They only cared about my sister, took her to amusment parks, big birthday dinners, all the clothes and jewlery in the world, an education i needed, the most expensive phones and all she did was flash her stuff around me. My parents never cared.

"Uhh. I'm very busy and-" i was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw Quinton's name. I answered immediately.

"Hey Quinton". I said.

"Hey. Are you still shopping?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I'm with Celest right now"i said.

"Okay my brother and i will be there just to grab a bite to eat. Is that cool eith you?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure that's cool".i said,after saying out goodbyes. I saw my parents still standing there. 

"So will yoy think about our offer?" My mother asked.

"Look i have a lot going on at the moment and i don't want to add more stress to my plate"i said.

"What are you stressed about?" My mother asked me.

"She is getting married to Quinton Jack's so she has a wedding to plan" Celest said.

"M-m-married?" My sister asked me.

"To the billionaire?" My father asked me.

"Yeah, so i don't think i have time to visit around and plus Quinton is very protective and i can't go anywhere without telling him so yeah. " i asnwered back.

"Well we must meet him before the wedding. Right honey?" My father asked my mother.

"Yeah we should Hank" she answered.

"I'll talk to him about it". I said. With a fake smile.

"Okay well. Just contact us. We haven't changed our home number and personal numbers" my sister said.

Celest and i just walked away.

"Bitches is fake. Did you see how they looked at you when i mentioned your billionaire fiance?" CLelest said to me.

"Yeah hey. The look was priceless" i said.

We then walked to the resturant and waited for Quinton and his brother. 30 minutes later they came and let me say Celest and Quinton's brother Dominique couldn't stop looking at each other. After lunch they dropped us off as Quinton's apartment and left to go back to work.

When we walked in i quickly remebered that i bought a pregnancy test. So i rushed to he bathroom and took the test. I stood there anxious and pacing around.

Beep! Beep.

The sound of the pregnancy test going off.  I took a look at the test and that's when i knew that my life had changed forever.

.............
Ohhh helll!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!!!!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AT HLONGWANESARAH THANK YOU ❤

THANK YOU LOVIES❤