CHAPTER 23

QUINTON'S POV:

We we're on the elevator on our way to the apartment. I had a surprise for Aqua,i really hope she likes it cause i put my heart and soul in it.

"Hey" i said grabbing her attention.

"Yea?" She looked at me with those big brown eyes.

"Can you please put this on.. its part of the surprise?" I asked taking out a blind fold.

"Uhhhh-hhh" she looked at me in a  skeptical way.

"I promise.Nothing bad will happen." I said. She reluctantly nodded her head. I then moved and stood in front of her, the only thing standing betweeen us were the twins. I put the blind fold on her and tied it up. I then bent down and kissed her growing baby bump. I swear she glows more every second of this pregnancy.

The elevator door opened and i took her hand and led her inside the apartment. I took off her blind fold and when she saw the sight in front of us, she gasped.

"Quinton..... this is.... this is.. wow." Sje said.

"Hey i just wanted to make up, I'm trying to build us a solid ground so when we somehow get in a  serious relationship we already know each other." I said hugging her.

I pulled away amd looked at her beautiful eyes.

"So do you want to sit down and eat?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." She said.

We sat down on the covered floor in the living room. My brother had some people come in and set up the whole picnic setting. With foods that she's been craving. And let me tell you. They were spicy foods that she's been eating.

So we sat down and i started plating up for us. We had chillie cheese burgers, Peparonni Pizza, sticky chillie ribs and crispy cheese fries.

"This looks so good." She said. I smilled and gave her the plate of food.

"Mmmm" she said biting into her burger.

"Good?" I asked.

"Very good." She said.

We ate our food in silence and she eventually broke the silence.

"Listen. I know I've been hard on you these past few days. I was deeply hurt about alot of things, i didn't mean to take my anger out on you but i felt like you desrved it. I'm pregnant, i felt like the least you could do would, was to comfort me and have enough respect for me and the kids-"

"Aqu-"

"No let me finish. My family wasn't the best, they treated me very harshly.  For most of my life i felt unwanted because my complexion is on the darker shade. My entire family made me work, i worked the house, the graden. I washed the cars and i didn't even get paid. My sister. She was the golden child. She got the best birthday presents, designer clothing, top phones, holidays overseas, spa days with mom, ballet classes, trips to museums with dad, non-stop shopping trips. All while i stayed home, cleaning,cooking, washing clothes and ironing them." I kept quite, not because i didn't know what to say but because i wanted her to finish. She had tears falling like a water fall down her face. I was angry but i didn't want to show it. So i touched her hand for her to carry on.

"The rest of my family was  the same. I remeber 3 years ago we went on a family trip to Atlanta. It the annual family reunion. When we got there we played all kinds of different games. But i couldn't help but notice the looks of disgust i received from my family members.  We slept over, so the second day i was  excited to have more fun. I got up, showered, put on my clothes, did my hair. When inwqs done i went downstairs and i tried talking to my cousins and sister and thwy just turned and walked away. My mom came and told me to make breakfast for the whole family. I had to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for over 50 family members. While everyone was about having fun, plauing games, shopping and swimming. I was slaving in the kitchen, cleaning the entire 3 story house and doing laundry. After the renuion, we went back to New York. I remeber it was 2 weeks after the reunion, and we had guests coming over.  Our parents told us to go change. I didnt have any clothes so i asked my mother for clothes and she gave me a helpers uniform. I just kept quite and put it on. The guests arrived and only my parents and Jordyn sat down and entertained the guests.  While i again had to slave in the kitchen. The reason I'm telling you this is that. I loved you. I really did, then you did what you did. I don't  want my kids to grow up like i did. I want our kids with both parents who are married. With a family that accepts them. With parents that love them BOTH." She broke down in tears and i hugged her.

"Listen. I wsnt that too. I want us as one family. In the same house, having dinner together. More kids babe."i said and she looked up to me with a smile on her face.

"I'd love that too." She said. She looked at me and i help her chin up. I went in closer and in a matter of seconds i had already consumed her lips.

"I've missed you."i said when i pulled away 

"Me too." She said. I kissed her again, picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her up stairs.

I officially have to say. That i love this woman and nothing ia going to come between us.

....................

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT QUINTON. ARE YOU SURE THAT NOTHING IS GOING TO COME  BETWEEN YOU?

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I HAVE NO EXCUSE WHAT SO EVER.

GET YOUR POPCORN READY CAUSE SOME THIS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.  TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS. YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE BUMBED PUT ABOUT THE DECISIONS BOTH THE MAIN CHARACTER'S ARE GOING TO MAKE BUT REMEMBER THEY ARE NOT PERFECT.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY

LOVE SARAH ❤