CHAPTER 9

The next morning

Aqua's Pov:

I woke up took a shower, dressed up, did my hair and make-up.  When i was done i went downstairs to make breakfast. I made simple eggs, bacon, toast and fruit salad. I then dished up for myself, Celest and Quinton. I went to the dining room and sat down and started to eat breakfast.

"Good morning bitch!!!" And yes you guessed right. Its Celest. She sat down and grabbed her plate and started eating.

"So what's the mission today?" She asked.

"Mission is inject some respect into these hoes." I said.

"Okay. I got the oreders ready, they will be delivered to the restaurant at 9:00 before opening hours." She said.

"Well we better get going then." I said.  I then put the dishes in the dish washer and put Quinton's food in the food warmer. He will be up anytime soon, and yes he does know what I'm about to do and he's cool with it.

We got out the bulding and the car was already waiting outside.  There was some paparazzi there snapping photos. We finally got in the car and drover off.

We got to the restaurant on time. We then walked in and saw the staff preparing to open for today.

"Alright listen up!!" Celest yelled.

All eyes were now on us.

"Ladies you stay here and guys you can go the break room until notified when to come out." I said.

The guys left and the ladies all stood in a straight line facing us.

"As you know that Mr Jacks is engaged. There fore there will be a few changes around here made by his fiance. Ladies, your hair will be tied in a high bun, your skirts will change to long pants and no make-up is permitted here. Your work shits will be issued to you aswelm with YOUR CORRECT SIZES." I said.

"Who are you to tell us that, you don't own us." The bitch from yesterday said.  The rest of the girls nodding their heads.

"I am Aqua Carter- Jacks. My fiance owns half of this restaurant.  Which means whatever he owns is MY business aswell. If you people got a problem with that then you can leave, the door is open if you want to.  Just know that it is certainly closed if you want to come back.  We know alot of people in this country that live in the hood that will gladly take your positions, no questions asked.  Are we clear?" I said

They all nodded their heads.

"Okay then girls. You can go to your locker rooms where you will find your nrw work uniforms and while you are at it. wash that make-up off your faces, it literally makes you look ten times worse." Celest said.

They all left and did what they were asked. When they were done, they all looked neat and professional.

When we were in the car my phone rang and when i checked it was an unknown number.

"Hello." I said.

"Hello is this Aqua?" A woman with a sweet voice asked.

"Yes this is she." I said.

"Well. I was hopong we could meet uo for brunch my name is Marry Jacks. I'm Quinton's mother. I just want us to discuss the wedding plans. If thats okay with you?" She asked. 

"That is absolutely fine with me. Please just text me the address and my friend and i will be there."i said.

"Okay darling I'll do so. See you then, my love." She said.

"Bye." I said.

When i hung up. Celest looked at me with a questioning look.

"That was Quinton's mother. She wants to meet up with me so that we can discuss the wedding preperations." I said.

"Ohh. Im coming right?"she asked.

"Yeah. Girl."i said.

We then told the deiver to go to the hood.  We then got to Celest's apartment and she packed clothing for a week cause Quinton's brother is taling her out of state.

After packing we go in the car and drove to the location where we would meet Quinton's mother for brunch. The name of the restaurant is called High Society. There were ladies all over drssed elegantly.  I thank god cause both Celest and i were dressed the same.

"Uhhm.  I'm meeting with a Marry Jacks." I said to the man in the front.

"Oh yes. This way." He then led us to a table that was close to a very beautiful water fountain and the table also looked private. I saw a woman who had blond hair, blue eyes and was also dressed elegantly.

"Aqua?" She asked.

"Yes. That is me." I was going for a handshake but instead she stood up and welcomed me in a warm hug.

She pulled away and looked at Celest.

"This must be your friend." She said.

"Yes this is mt friend Celest and Celest this is Quinton's mother Marry." I said.

"Hello dear. My other son has told me so much about you. Welk it seems as though I'll be meeting both my daughter's-in-law today." She said smiling.

We then sat down and ordered food. After eating and having a great conversation, we started with the planning.

The wedding was going to be in 3 months time. Although the contract said we should be married by 2 months time. Hus father is willing to overlook it since he's very happy about the baby and the engagement.

"Well i know a few designers, but i think we should go to Paris and contact Givanchy to make your wedding dress. How does that sound?" Marry asked.

"Perfect." I said.

"Good and i was thinking we could have the reception in a graden. And don't worry about the planner he's already informed and has already started the process of looking at locations. Also i know alot of wedding ring designers and I've narrowed it down to 2 that we have an appointment with on Thursday, is that okay with you?" Marry asked.

"Yeah. Im just shocked that you got this done in just one day." I say.

"Marry?" Came a voice i knew i recognised. When i turend around it was miss all hail her skinny body. Grace.

"Grace?" Marry said eyeing her in disgust.

"Uhm what... what are you doing here?" Grace questioned.

"We are planning Quinton and Aqua's wedding." Marry said.

"O-o-ohhh.  Uhhhm. Well. Tell him i said congratulations then." She said. Then walked away.

"I literally thank god that he is not marrying her. I really can't stand her. She was onky after his money and that's why he left her on the island." Marry said laughing.

"Well damn. I feel like she gonna come back.  Don't worry, I'll sort her out." Celest said.

We laughed and resumed with the wedding plans.
.......

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH GRACE SHE JUST KEEPS POPPING UP LIKE POPCORN.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS
STORY.

LOVE SARAH ❤