CHAPTER 5

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram at hlongwanesarah. Enjoy lovies!!!

Aqua's Pov:

When i got to the apartment i called Celest to come and spend the day with me cause she wasn't working either.

"Girl don't lie!" I exclaimed as she told  me the story of how she caught her boyfriend Dantè sleeping with her co-worker.

"Sis. I beat the hell out of that bitch. I'm telling yoy now, im done with guys and dick. Overall i think i should just take a break from guys and dick" by the time she was finished we heard the elevator door opening.

"A delivery for Aqua Carter?" The guy holding a clipboard aksed.

"This is she"i said going to him. I took yhe clipboard and signed for the package. When i was done more men walked in with over 8 boxes and 42 small boxes as well.

"Enjoy your day ma'am " the guy said and left. Celest and i looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Bitch if you don't open those boxes i will" she said.

I walked over to the boxes and opened  one of them coming face to face with clothes. I picked up a shirt and noticed it was a Gucci shirt. Celest then ran and opened  all the small boxes which consisted of Gucci shoes and also Prada shoes. Then she goes to the  other bigger boxes and take out a Tommie Hilfiger dress.

"Girl. I ain't gonna lie. That man is balling in money.  I say keep him. If he can take care of you like this, then don't let go girl" she said.

"Yeah. Wanna help me pack?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah i wanna help,i havent seen the bedroom that y'all share anyway" we walked to the master bedroom and walked into the closet. We started packing the clothes. I noticed that my wardrobe only consisted of Gucci, Prada and Tommie Hilfiger.  After packing countless amounts of clothes,shoes,handbags and accessories. Celest decided that she would head home and go kick her boyfriend out into the streets.

When she left i decied to start on dinner. Today i was making home made Mac and cheese with some fried chicken, greens and some cornbread.
(I'm South African so i don't really know American food. If you do please share some recipes so i can try them at home)

About three hours of slaying in the kitchen.  Quinton came home and went to take a shower. While he was doing so i toom the cornbread out of the oven and let is cool down. I then went to the dining room and set up yhe table for dinner. Quinton came and sat down while i put the food down.

"How was your day?" He asked me.

"It was great thanks. I spent the day at home doing noting but Celest came and kept me company.  Thank you for the clothes. How was your day?" I asked him.

"It was great. Grace came by before i left. But i chased her out before she could start anything" he said. I then sat down and dished up his food for him.  After doing that i dished up my own food.

"So uhhm... were you serious about what you said at the doctors office today? About how we are going to conceive your bab?" I asked him. To be honest i don't mind. I'm not a virgin. My father raped me when my sister and mother always left the house together.

"Yeah. I mesnt it. We have to start procedurw soon. So i suggest maybe we can start trying today?" He asked me as he ate his food. In response i nodded my head in agreement.

"What about the engagement?" I aksed him.

"I'll talk about that tomorrow.  Can i please have some more food?" He asked. I dished up more for him and boy can that man eat.

After dinner i cleared up the kitchen and put the leftovers in a Tupperware.  Quinton walked  in and asked for me to pack him the left over for lucnh.

In the bedroom.

I was about to sleep whe  Quinton came out and got inside the bed. He started kissing me on my neck. His hands then went over to my night shorts, as ge wss kissing me he started taking my shorts off along with my underwear. Next thing you know he flips us over and he's on top of me. I let out a very soft moan. Man this guy is goo i thought to myself.

"Don't  tease i said to him" he then took off his clothes and boy is he huge about 11inches. He opened me legs and situated himself along my hole.  He then trusted slowly inside me.

"Fuck you tight" he then started moving and the thrusts grew more and more harder.

"Quinton!!" I yelled as he kept trusting in and out of me. His left hand kept me in place while his right hand stated playing with my clit.

"Mmmm" he said as he kept thrust into me while i was screaming.  I'm prettey sure the entire state heard me.

"Ohhhh fuck Aqua"he said. Then i felt hot liquid inside me. He then went to the bathroom. I got myself comfortable on the bed.

He came back and cleanned me up with a warm cloth and he got onto his side of the bed. He then pulled me ontl his chest, i was about to sleep when he said.

"That was just round one" he said then kissed my forehead.

3 hours later

"Come on Aqua.  Scream my name!" He said as he thrusted in and out of me.

"Quinton!!!!!!" I screamed as i reached my peak and also felt him relase inside me.

"Round 28 done" he said as he pulled out of me and then he put his hands on my waist. Shit I'm falling for my furure baby papa.

DAMN IT FELT WEIRD WRITING THAT SCENE.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!!.

DON'T FORGET. IF YOU ARE AMERICAN AND YOU ARE READING MY BOOK PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND SHARE SOME RECIPES OF SOUL FOOD. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT❤

LOVE SARAH❤