CHAPTER 16

AQUA'S POV:

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing. I took it and looked at it and saw it was Celest.

"Hey girl." I said.

"Hey girl. How you doing?"

"I'm fine and you?" I asked.

"Girl I'm fine. But i know for a fact tjat something is wrong with you. Give one hpur and ill be there." She said.

"No don't c-" i was cut off by her hanging the phone.

I sighed and went to take a shower. After the shower i put on my lotion and pink underwear set. I found some sweat pants and matching sweat shirt. I put those on along with some fluffy socks. I went downstairs and made some hot chicken curry. That's what the baby has been craving lately.

After i made that. I dished up and sat down and watched a new season of Charmed. Minutes later i heard Celeste voice.

"Bitch you better start talking!!!" She said walking out the elevator and sitting down next to me.

"Talking about?" I asked.

"You. What the hell is wrong with you? You've been married for 2 weeks now and you don't sound happy when we talk. Don't try fronting cause the WHOLE FAMILY saw how stiff you were at last nights dinner party and also how you gave everyone fake smiles. Which is something you never do. What is going on?" She asked.

I just started crying. I leaned on Celest's shoulder and cried while she comforted me.

"I'm so stupid." I said

"Why would you say that?" She asked.

"Cause.... the night before the wedding i called him and a girl answered his phone. Then when i asked him about it, he said that he didn't mean it. On our wedding night he just took a shower,put on his clothes and left. He's never home these days. And when i did the washing yesterday morning, i found a pair of panties and i know they ain't mine." I cried even more.

Truth is. I love Quinton, I've loved him for a while now and for him to do thus to me while I'm pregnant,really hurts my feelings. It's like he doesnt care. I've been stressed and that's not good for the baby.

"Girl. Why didnt you say anything?" She asked.

"I didn't want to worry anyone. Eveyone has been happy that he's finally married and having a baby, i also didnt want to feel embarrassed."

"Girl. Come here." I gave her a hug.

"Listen. Go take your bag. I'll be taking you out soon just to take your mind off things." I nodded and took my purse.

We walked put the lobby and we we're immediately bombarded with the paparazzi.

We got through the crowd and went inside the car.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Just a little shopping." She said smilling.

4hours later.

We were on our way home. I dropped Celest off at Dominique's place. I got home an hour later.

I got inside the apartment and went upstairs. On my way there i found women's clothes trailing the way to the bedroom. I opened the door and found Quinton having sex with my sister.

"What the hell!!!!!!" I screamed.

Quinton quickly got off her and came to me.

"Aqua. Please. It was a mistake." He said trying to hug me. I moved away, and looked at my sister who was smilling. I just turned around and walked away. I went to the kitchen and frank a glass of water.

"Bye bitch." Said my sister. As soon as she left i heard the shower running. I had an idea. I picked up my phone and called Celest.

"Girl. Come to the apartment." I hung up leaving no room for an answer. I also called Quinton's mother Marry.

"Hello. Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yea. Please come fetch me." I said then hung up.

I went upstairs and went to the closet. While the shower was running i took some baby oil and a belt. I opened the door the door without making a sound and closed it again. I opened the baby oil and poured it on the floor. I then sat on the toiletseat and waited for him to come out.

Some minutes later he opened the shower door and put his foot down,he slipped. 

"Fuck!" He screamed. I stood up and waited for him to be fully outof thw shower. When we was out, he kept slipping and falling. 

"Aqua. Help me." He said. I took the baby oil and poured the rest on his body.  I took the belt and started whipping  his ass.

"You fucking cheated on me!!!!!!" I said while whipping him.

"Aqua!" Celst screamed.

"In here."  I said while whipping him.

"Damn." She said. She took out her phone and started recording.

I just kept whipping  him.

"You cheated on me with my sister!!!! How could you? We've been married for 2 week!!!!! 2 weeks!!!! And already you are out sleeping with women!!!!" I screamed with tears ppuring down my face.

I went to the closet and took a suitcase.  I started packing all the clothes anf i ended up filling 2 suitcases.

"Aqua im sorry!!!" He screamed.

I just shook my head and took the wedding ring off my finger and threw it at him. Celest helped me with the bags and when i gor downstairs his mother was already there.

"Aqua. What happened.?" She asked.

"Can you please just take me away from here." I said.

"Yes. Lets go." We left the apartment building and went to Quinton's parents house.

When we got there, Marry showed me the guest room.  I unpacked my bags, i changed into some PJ's, got inside the bed and slept.

I was woken up by Marry.

"Aqua you need to eat." She said.

"No." I said

"Look i don't kniw what happened. But whatever happened doesnt mean ypu need to neglect feeding mt grandbaby. Now open up ." She started feeding me some lasagna and garlic bread. After eating i took  pills.

"Now you can sleep." She said giving me a kiss on my forhead.  I put my hesd on the  pillow and slept.

.......

DAMN QUINTON GOT HIS ASS BEAT.

DID YOU EXPECT AQUA TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT JORDYN( AQUA'S SISTER)?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!!!

LOVE SARAH ❤