Drishti kavya friendship.

Drikshit reached shergill mension.
Drishti saw all are happy with kavya her face is little bit sad after all she is lavanya daughter rakshit observed her so he thinks to divert her mind.
Rak: Mrs.shergill I think next time hum jab intimate honge tabh hum drinks karenge taaki kavya jaise hamara baby bhi cutte ho.
DRI blushes.
Divya: Di ayiye.
DRI: hello, kavya.
Kavya: hey! Mrs.shergill.
Everyone sitt on sofa.
DRI: kavya I bring a gift for you so kavya you are so cute would you like to be my best friend? And she gave her teddy.
Kavya: offcorse your so cutte like me she said with smiling face.
DRI: so Bestie we promised each other we never lie to each other and don't hide anything in mind drishti sorry beta but I have to be learn truth I trust on my Mr.shergill he never do this things I have to be first close with you then you tell me everything.
Kavya: okey!!
Mahima: drishti ki jagah agar koi hor hota toh definitely abhtak rakshit KO chodhchuka hota .
DRI: maa please.
Ash: yes bhabhi your right drishti is so sweet.
Rak: kavya Ka birthday Arahai hai.
Divya: kab?
Rak: 27 December.
Ash: wow.

At night.

In the dinning table.
Kavya again running here and there and suddenly she fell down her knee has little wound.
Kavya: aah....she is crying.
Simmi: kavya.
Romi pick her and sitt on sofa.
Chetan: kya huya isse.
Simmi: girgayi.
Kavya: mumma....papa.
Rakshit comes and saw her : kavya baby don't worry its just a little wound.
Drishti came with first aid box.
DRI: Mr.shergill.
Kavya: nahi jalega please Mrs.shergill.
DRI: its OKey kavya kuch nahi hoga don't worry you are brave na Hain and she sitt kavya back touch with her front.
Kavya:no.
Rakshit starts to apply ointment.
Kavya: mumma and she hugg drishti and drishti too.
DRI: shhh.beta relax I am here.
Kavya: its hurting mumma.

Mahima, ash, ojas and divya saw them .

Ash: bhabhi agar yeh sach hojayein toh.
Ojas: Sab khush rahenge.
They just murmuring so they can hear only.

DRI: its done.
Kavya: I have to eat something.

All complete their dinner and go to rooms.
Kavya: can I sleep here.
Dri: offcorse.
Kavya sleep on drikshit bed.
Dri: Mr.shergill kavya 6 years hojayegi when lavanya tell you that she is expecting?
Rak: on march.
DRI: okey but in her mind but ishisab se kavya ka birthday november mein hona chahiye. yeh december mein hai and she check on google but she can't find anything at last she decide to console doctor at once.
She go to bed and sleep beside kavya and she saw a mark on her neck like a ovel shape its a birthmark.
DRI in mind : yeh nishaan mainekahin dekha hai par kahan yaad nahi araha hai maybe lavanya ke hoga but Maine lavanya ke ilawa kahan dekha hain.

Precap: kavya tells something to drishti.