Drishti and kavya

Hey guys I am back.........

Happy new year all of you may this year is full of happiness for all.

So guys my recent part of story mein Jo birthday sequence hai usse bhuljayoon because I decided birthday and new year dhamaka but unfortunately I have to go from every social media so forget it.....

Back to story

So Days are passed shergills celebrate new year together kavya and drishti are closed to eachother and lavanya   call rakshit ask him how was she but doesn't talk with kavya and this thing can't forget drishti she happy with kavya but after all she is  daughter of his husband not her she try to remember where she saw that mark but she can't remember now 3 weeks are passed drishti talk with rakshit but just important .

Rak in mind: drishti mujhse baat karti jai par waise nahi jaise pehle karti thi I know I hurt her but I can't bear her ignorance she forgive me but not properly she hide her feelings .
Kavya came .
Kavya: papa apne Mrs.shergill KO dekha?
Rak: niche hogi.
Kavya: okey.

She goes and yelling Mrs.shergill
Kavya: Mrs.shergill.......Mrs.shergill And she bumped with drishti.
Kavya: Mrs.shergill....main apko dhundhrahi thi app kahan thi.
Drishti is lost in her thoughts.
Kavya: Mrs.shergill.....she shout and she pull drishti hands and shouting Mrs.shergill .
Dri: hain kavya.
Kavya: finnaly you hear me.
DRI: sorry bacha actually I just lost .
Kavya: come with me.
They goes in kavya room where she usually goes for study.
Kavya: see my drawing
And drishti saw her drawings and her writing.
DRI: so kavya drawing is your  hobbie or time pass.
Kavya: both she smile.
DRI smile : okey now we go in hall we have to eat dinner.
Kavya: yeah.

In dinning table.
All feeding their food.
Rakshit feed kavya .
Kavya: papa .
Rak: hain.
Kavya: when you and  lavanya Mom marry where was I am ?
All are stop eating and saw drishti and drishti is saw kavya but drishti laughed from her heart.
All admire her laugh.
Divya: Di kitne dino ke badh asee hasrahi hai.
Mahima: hain.
DRI: sorry everyone for laughing like this but she ask that type of question so.
Kavya: what type of question ?
DRI: nothing.
All feeding.

In drikshit room.
DRI:Mr.shergill when lavanya tell you she expect so she ask you marriage.
Rak: yess she ask me but I am not in that state to understanding anything that time one side my child and one side my career , reputation family etc . so I say I accept kavya but not lavanya I say her woh jo BHi chahe karsakti hai in future if she love someone so she marry with him .
DRI: okey.....Mr.shergill I know yeh ajeeb hai but please tell me how you and lavanya.....
Rak: how matlab kya jaise hote hai waise .
DRI: phirbhi.
Rak: we both drunken and can't remember in fact abhi BHi main yaad Karne ki koshish karta hoon ki Maine kya piya tha I just remember me and lavanya are in very addicted situation we can't understand anything and next morning I wakeup and saw we both are........he hesitate to speak.
DRI: boliye you both.
Rak: we both are nude and I wear clothes and goes .
DRI: anything about night I mean ki intimate scene anything?
Rak: just some flashes that I or someone remove my shirt like you remove when we intimate .
Drishti glare him: main apse kuch important puchrahi hoon app baar baar mujhe kyun beech mein larrahe ho ?
Rak: kyunki we both not not spending some time with that position.
DRI rolled her eyes and say : rakshit I talk about some serious please.
Rak: fine.... Boring he murmured.
Rak: and I kiss someone thats it.
DRI: okey.
Rak goes in bed sleep.
DRI in mind: Mr.shergill KO kuch yaad nahi Nd lavanya wahaan itni free hoke bathi hai lavanya kahin jhuth toh nahi bolrahi lekin woh jhuth kyun bolegi I mean she has property , business she has a lot money ik baat clear she doesn't did this for money then why she do it ik tareeka hai mujhe USSe yahaan bulana hoga then I have to be rude with kavya then I saw her behavior yes one thing is clear kavya is not a daughter of Mr.shergill woh asa nahi karsakte.
She goes and sleep .

How was it guys ???????