office and first...

Next morning drishti sleeping and she wakeup and saw time .
DRI: ohh teri.
( its my dialogue when I did  something wrong)
Divya: Di kyun chilarahi ho?
DRI: divi time mujhe office bhi jana hai and she ready in very hurry.
She walk in road in very hurry and saw any auto.
DRI: sabko aj hi marna tha main already late hoon and she walking and bumped with a boy.
DRI: okey actually I didnt saw you.
Boy: its okey....where you go I drop you.
DRI: no thanx .
Boy: tell me .
DRI: shergill group of companies.
Boy: okey....my car is parked here just wait and he goes and drishti sitt in car.
Dri: thank you very much.
Boy: its okey....lijiye agayi apki manzil.
DRI: thanx alot bytheway I am drishti.
Boy: I am..
Vinay: drishti please hurry.
Drishti goes inside office in hurry but she turn and  give smile to boy.
Boy: drishti nice name and he goes.
My readers all drama saw by our rakku shona he thinks drishti know the boy and he became jealous.
In rakshit cabin.
DRI: sorry sir actually....
Rak: actually main aone friend kesath ayi thi so late hogayi miss.Sood this is my office and here are a lot work if you not come on time then.....forget it my schedule. Drishti gave him schedule.
Rak:  waise woh ladka tumhara boyfriend tha ya hai jisse smile derahi thi.
Drishti disappointed on this statement and she had tears beacause she wants trust.
Drishti silent and she did work she not having food from morning.
And its evening all staff goes but drikshit left.
Rak: woh file.
Drishti is feeling dizzy and she faints.
Rak: miss.Sood....drishti he pecked her cheeks and he splash some water on her and she wakeup.
Rakshit take her on sofa.
Rak: miss.Sood you didnt eat anything why you don't tell me?
DRI: Mr.shergill woh ladka meraboyfriend nahi hai he is just helping me I am late so he just give lift me that's it please trust me actually I am late so didnt take breakfast.
Rak: what? You why you don't tell me.
Drishti hugged him and sobbing and say: Mr.shergill I am sorry aghese main late nahi ayungi and kisiki help nahi lungi bass app gussa mat hona. Rakshit hugged her to its a reciprocate hugg.
Rak: I am sorry I am really sorry and he broke hugg and he feed her food with his hands. Drishti admiring him.
After sometime rakshit drop her in her house nd goes to his house.
Drikshit sleept and thinking each other.

Kis kis KO laga main first kiss Ki baat karrahi thi 🤣🤣
anyways how was it??