Intro

Shergill's.

Rakshit Shergill CEO of Shergill Group of companies . Rude, arrogant but he loves his family .
For him His mothers words are line of stone." Pathar ki lakeer"  Hot,handsome .
Mahima Shergill mother of Rakshit shergill and Shekhar shergill. She love her family. " story mein dekhlena " wife of chetan shergill.
Chetan Shergill father of rakshit shergill And shekhar shergill.
Shekhar Shergill Cute, Happy. Love his family . he is also treat her mother like rakshit. He love divya sharma.
Simran Shergill Beautiful, social media queen. She love her family. She is close to   her brothers, princess of house. She love Romi sharma.  Daughter of ojas.
Ash Shergill for her class is first. Fashion queen . always fight with ojas funny fights. Treat mahima like her elder sister.
Ojas Shergill she is cute,loving for her class has no means she accept everyone. She love jewlery .Mother of Simran treat shikshit Like his sons and mahima like sister.

                        Sharma's

Drishti Sharma Beautiful simple girl. She love her family very much. She is close to her sis Divya and her bro Romi. She is elder of them. Daughter of Sarthak and vidya Sharma.
Divya Sharma Pranker, naughty girl. Love her sister very much .  Love Shekhar shergill. Daughter of Sarthak and vidya sharma.
Romi Sharma Loving,possessive to her sisters . love simran. He is adopted but he is not know it. Sarthak and vidya love like his son .
Sarthak Sharma love his family . father of Drivya and Romi.
Vidya sharma love her family.mother of drivya and Romi.

                  Khurrana's

Lavanya khurrana She is hot,sexy girl. Love rakshit. Shergill and Khurrana has partnership. Her brother is handle everything.
Vicky Khurrana Hot ,handsome,flirty guy. He want every beautiful girl in his bed but he waiting for special one.

Guys I want to tell you that after ending this story wattpad misplaced my parts so I tell you all parts names in serial wise so you dont be confuse okey so I right parts names you can read it then you start story

Parts name

Intro
Drikshit meet
Drikshit talk
Engagement
Office and first....
Rakshit care
Drikshit
Drikshit in Flite
Drikshit feelings
Shooping
Mehandi & sangeet
Shaadi
Rakshit seduce
Drikshit
Office romance
Honeymoon
Honeymoon
Bechare shikhshit
HoneyMoon
Shikhshit ki shamaat
New entry
Yeh kya hogaya
Sorted
Avoiding
Dekho
Ravan baby
Drishti
Drishti condition
Drikshit
Drishti& kavya friendship
Drishti& kavya
Drishti step
Truth out
Drikshit argue
Rosim
Rosim engagement
Drikshit talks
Shooping and rakshkt secrate
Drikshit
Drishti doubt
A lot thinks
Sangeet mehandi
Jealousy
Drishti
Drishti in hospital
Shocker for drikshit
Truth
Last part

So here's my new ff Love After marriage. I hope intro dekhkar samjh Gaye ho . In  this story no powers. 
So please keep support and read my another ff Hates change to love.