yeh kya hogaya

Long chapter ahed if your free so you can starts to read and read it slowly so you understands everything . Rak: shikha listen ik meeting hai uskebadh you can go actually ik restaurant mein hai tumhe just apne designs dikhane hai client KO and explain kardena its urgent otherwise main nahi kehta and I drop you.
Shikha: okey sir just give me 5 minutes main details leke ayyi.
Rak: Mrs.shergill tum next meetings handle karna okey.
DRI: hmm....and she goes and saw shikha phone ringed she saw and caller I'd mom she can't pickup and after ringing its stop and drishti saw in shikha phone lockscrren wallpaper is rakshit's pic.

( actually mere phone mein whatsapp wall per hai adhvik and paras ki pic 😁)

DRI: Mr.shergill ki pic...and she think about it and goes to rakshit cabin but she saw rakshit is not here actually he and shikha is goes for meeting

In restaurant.

Meeting is done and its well.
Rak: welldone shikha you doing your job great.
Shikha with bright face: thank you sir.
Rak is saw his phone and shikha admire him.
Shikha in mind: shikha aj kam ki tarif ki hai kal teri karenge.
Rak: let's go.

They both goes rakshit behind shikha and the next side of drishti is coming out of car but her duppata stuck in seat so she pull  her  duppata and other side shikha is thinking about rakshit and a car comes with full speed and shikha is in her own world and she can't hear car and car is about to hitt her but rakshit pull her and sudden action she hugged rakshit and rakshit also and other side drishti duppata is free and she came out from car and saw rakshit and shikha is hugging eachother.
DRI: yeh Mr.shergill aur shikha maybe kuch huya ho isiliyi I trust on rakshit he never broke it .
Otherside .
Rak: are you mad if I late 1 sec then you are in pool of blood where the hell are you.?
Shikha: sorry sir I can't hear anything and thank you for saving me.
Rak: its okey but next time be careful.
Shikha: ji.
( they not broke their hugg )
Rakshit wants to broke hugg but shikha hairs stuck in his button.
Shikha: sir my hairs.
Rak: so what I do.
Shikha: just a second she tried but failed.
Other side drishti saw them
DRI : par itna time hugg kyun kiya hai drishti what's going on relax and she cross the road but a vehicle comes so she stoped.

Otherside.
Rak: stop and he put his hand on her waist and going toward car: listen shikha asee yahaan jam hojayega so we sitt in car and free it.
Shikha: but sir how I sitt I mean.
Rak: listen I drive car you sitt like hugged me so.
Shikha in mind: ohh teri shikha nikal padhi.....ladka khud sign deraha hai .
They sitting on car back side but drishti doesn't saw them.
Rakshikha free and both laugh to saw a couple beacuse they fighting like cat and dog and rakshit came and sitt on driving side and shikha beside him.
Drishti is crossed road but she fell down all are checking her she I fine she stoodup and saw rakshikha goes .
DRI in mind: Mr.shergill ne mujhe dekha bhi nahi....... ( note: shikha is wearing western dresses and drishti is wearing suits and Saree's )
Drishti goes to shergill mension and think about it at last she turn on TV and saw a scene vanraj is dating kavya and her wife is trusting him everybody is say to anupma that he is cheating her but she can't believe and drishti turn off TV.
( my mom favorite show I didn't like show I saw for just paras khalwant )
DRI in mind: kahin Mr.shergill and shikha nahi drishti asa nahi hoskta hai.

In evening rakshit comes.
Mahima: rakshit drishti aur tere beech kuch huya hai kya?
Rak: nahi mom.
Divya: Di afternoon se bahar nahi ayyi hai room se .
Rak: what?
Shekhar: Hain....and he sign to rakshit to saw simran and he saw her she is chatting with someone and blushes.
Rak: Simran...queen what are you doing?
Simran: bhai just messaging.
Rak: with whom?
Sim ran: shina se.
Rak: hmm.

Rakshit enters his room and saw drishti in in deep thinking.
Rak: Mrs shergill.
DRI: hmm.
Rak: are you okey?
DRI: hmm.
Rak: then why you don't came in hall.
DRI: actually kuch kam tha so and how was meeting ?
Rakshit lay down to bed and says: amazing ,fabulous shina is amazing her work is just adorable she explain each and everything and she is sweet but she has childness in her behavior she is serious about work but for herself she is not serious and she is fan of me she says , she is that girl who lives in her world .
DRI in jealous tone: kafi kuch jangaye app sirf 1 din mein.
Rak: hmm but actually shikha is open minded she says what she feel and she can't afraid .
DRI: Hain wise aj....main apko....and suddenly shikha phone coming
Rak: hey! Shikha....what happens okey listen and he explain her .

Drishti is Coming with food of tray she feed him while he talking to shikha and both slept but drishti thinks about whole day.

Days are passing and rakshit shikha is be a me friends now rakshit is treat her like his friend but shikha is not treating him like friend she thinks rakshit loves him and shikha doesn't know that he is marry beacuse in office he is busy with work .

One day .
Shikha: rakshit sir actually I have to go home actually something important .
Rak: okey go.

In shikha house.
Shikh's dad: what is this?
Actually shikha is capturing her moment when she with rakshit but rakshit doesnt know It and she click pics like this way anyone saw they thinks they are in relationship.
Shikha: dad actually.
Shikha's: what?? Are you mad.
Shikha is scared: I am sorry main nahi jayungi office.
Both laughed shikha saw them.
Shikha's dad: if you like him we goes his house for discuss weeding.
Shikha blushes and ruuns in his room.
Shikha's mom: chaliye kal hi shergill mention chalte hai.

In office.

DRI: shikha shikha she shouted because she saw saw her phone shikha is forgetting her phone in  hurry and its open and drishti saw pics of rakshit .
DRI shout in anger🤓: shikha.
Rak: what happens why are you shouting?
DRI in Anger: shikha .
Rak: what happend? And he drag her to cabin and lock cabin.
Rak: what happens
Dri in red eyes: you dont know?
Rak: no.
Drishti saw shikha phone to him.
Rakshit is shocked.
DRI: Mr.shergill Maine kisi ladke ke baat ki thi then you shouting on me and what is this all .
Rak; I don't know Mrs.shergill I really dont konw i treat her like friend she is my fan I am her idol so maybethats why?
Drishti calmed.

Drishti is goes to shikha's house.
DRI: shikha.
Shikha: drishti.
DRI: your phone.
Shikha: thanx.
DRI: waise your looking happy.
Shikha: yes because tomorrow I am going to meet my to be husband
DRI: really congrats.
Shikha: thanx.
DRI in mind: drishti tu serial dekhna band karde kya kya sochrahi thi.
Shikha in mind: kalse Tum mujhe mam kahogi.

Both exchange smile and goes .

Next morning.

Jaldi kya hai wait for next............😁😁😁😁.

I was tensioned so I write it now I am feel better.

Do vote and comment 

Words limit: 1265.