Drishti

Hapoy republic day to all
..
.....

Drishti is going behind rakshit and suddenly rakshit turns and she hide behind tree.

Rak: asa kyun laga ki drishti thi yahaan ? And he goes drishti also.

Rakshit enters in old building and drishti and rakshit goes building  basement there has 2 room after crossing basement.

DRI in mind: rakshit yahaan .

Lavanya comes.
Lava: rakshit dekho doctor kehrahe hai hamein america ke specialist se advice karna chahiye .
Rak: hmm dekhte hain where is doctor.
Lava: inside room.
Ravan goes.

DRI in mind: kiska treatment karwana hai aur Mr.shergill and lavanya kya karrahe hai kiski baat karrahe hai and she open door slowly and just saw but carefully so no one saw her and she saw a men is laying on bed and he is connect with srings and she saw and rakshit turned and she hide on cupboard.
Rak: asa kyun laga drishti thi yahaan.

Rak: hello, shikha listen abhi ke abhi america ke best hospital mein ik room receive karwayo.
Lavanya and doctor and that men and rakshit goes outside..... With ambulance then they took Flite and go america.

Drishti saw everything .
DRI to herself : yeh ho kya raha hai kuch samajh nahi arraha hai shikha, Mr.shergill , lavanya kya chuparahe hai and woh admi kon hai and kya relation hai sabka I am confused waise hi jaise readers hai right readers.

PS: they enter in building is open from outside but In basement there has gate and lavanya locked it because she thinks no one here now.

Drishti goes and try to open the door but its vain .
DRI: yeh khul kyun nahi raha hai main apni powers so sorry mere pass powers nahi hai powers toh meri next story kaun ho tum mein hai haina writer.

Writer: yeah Di.

Drishti is trying but its vain and she goes to room and saw there has no window she is confused what she Do now.

Otherside.
Rak: lavanya tum jayo main ghar jata hoon actually kavya bhi hai and simmi ki shaadi bhi.
Lava: and drishti bhi you are really lucky to have her okey I manage shikha bhi hai .

Rak: yeah and he sitts in car and start car

Drishti is searching way to get out and suddenly a thunderclap and lights go drishti jerk with little bit scared......she is became thirsty as well tired and scared at last she sat down and breath in difficult.

Rak: ghabrahat kyun horahi hai And he goes shergill mension.

Romi: Di and Neil kahan hai?
Divya: Neil gaya uski wife wait karrahi thi avni.
Rakshit is smile brightly  because Neil is married and his eyes roaming for drishti.

So almost have a evening.
Rak: where is Mrs.shergill
Simmi: bhai drishti Bhabhi apke peeche gayi thi office.

Rakshit is shocked and he thinks that why he feel her.

Shivya tells whole family drishti is goes behind him to know truth.

Precap: drishti in hospital and rosim argument.

And hello.......
........

Important toh sunloo..

Go to my profile and check my new story Kaun ho tum ??