Chapter 13: End

Oh come on you didn't expect me to leave you on a cliffhanger did ya? For those of you that also celebrate Christmas I wanted to wish y'all a merry Christmas. For those of y'all that don't uh just hope you have a fantastic day today. So without further stalling let's get on with it.

Y/n's POV

The familiar mess of blue and red surrounded me and I was flying to an opening. Once I was all the way through I landed right back where I was before I got sucked into it the first time. But the thing is it was bright outside. 'I guess time did  pass here.' I thought and shot a web at a building.

I shot myself into the air and made my way to aunt Mays house. I opened my widow and sneaked in. I walked around the house and saw aunt may asleep on a desk with papers all around her. They were about places I visited I guess she was trying to find me.

I tapped her shoulder to wake her up. She opened her eyes slightly but when she saw me she jumped up and hugged me. "Where have you been? Why are you in your suit? Did Stark pull you into another dangerous mission ?!" She asked.

"Hey I'm fine and I'll explain everything later but I need to work on a project." I told her. She let go of me and nodded. I grabbed my phone and failed a number. The contact read 'Morgan'.

She answered and I walked out of the room to talk. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to help me with a new project." I said.  She agreed and that's when we went to work.

Morgan was one of my dads friends daughter. She was older than me but treated me like her best friend and a sister. Not to mention she was really smart and I'm hoping she could help me with what I'm wanting to do.

~3 month time skip~

I was working out the last little bits of the project and it was finally done. It was an inter-dimensional communicator. I made it so I could talk to the spider gang and mostly Miles. So what if I got a bit of a crush on him.

I decided to test it out trying to find Miles's dimension. "Hey can anyone hear me?" I asked once I got a clear signal. I heard something fall. "Hello is someone there?" I asked again. "Y/n?!" I heard Miles ask.

"Miles?! Please tell me it's really you!" I yelled excited. "Yeah I-it's me." Whisper yelled back.

"It's felt like forever sense I've seen you! But don't worry I'm working on something to fix that!" I yelled again not really knowing my volume because of how excited I was.

"Shoot the signal can't hold on for long." I muttered obviously disappointed. "W-wait before you go I just wanted to say...I LOVE YOU TOO!" Miles's yelled the last bit in a rush. "Really?! I'm so happy but I've got to go I'll try again later." I told him and the signal was lost.

The following years were like that we would talk to each other and eventually I made something so we could give each other gifts. But I was close to finishing something I'm very proud of.

It was something that would allow me to go to Miles's dimension permanently.

Yeah sorry to leave the book off here let me know if y'all actually liked this. I'll see y'all when our paths cross again.

Bye love y'all <3