Chapter 2

I finished all of my homework and had nothing to do. The sun had just started to set and I looked out of the window. I never noticed until now but the lights were just as pretty as they were back home it caused a smile to graze my face. It was a sad one but without a doubt there was happiness in there too.

I thought back to when the spider first bit me and how dad would take me swinging around the city at night. I felt a warm tear fall down my face and hit my lap. I shook my head and then went on my phone to distract myself. I wish I could go out and protect the city but I wouldn't want to cause confusion on how there is another Spider Person.

'But I guess it wouldn't hurt just to swing around after it gets darker.' I thought with a smirk.

After a hour or two passed I put on my suit and opened the widow. I got a running start and then jumped out of the window. I shot a web close to the top of building and propelled myself up. I was shot high in the air and landed on the building.

I got in a crouching position and looked for the best rout to swing so no one would see me. I finally found it and I jumped off the roof. The wind grazed my face through my mask and I smiled and enjoyed the feeling of free falling. Once again I shot a web at the side of a building and swung through the town occasionally launching myself so high I could fall for what felt like forever.

After a while of swinging I found myself at the Brooklyn Bridge. 'Thank gosh I got all the way up here otherwise we would have a problem on our hands.' I thought with a sigh. I looked down to see all of the people out right now.

I grabbed my phone to look at the time my eyes widened in shock. "12:58 oh no I need to get back and get a little bit of rest.' I thought as I started to panic a little bit. I walked to the edge and shot out a web to a further building.

I started swinging faster so that I could get back in time to have a little bit of sleep. The schools dorms came into view and I started to slow down a bit so I wouldn't slam into the building and break something. I stuck to the wall and crawled to my window. "Thank gosh no one is here to see this." I said thinking about how creepy this must look from on the ground...at night. I got into my room and took off my suit and packed my backpack for tomorrow. I flopped into bed and closed my eyes letting sleep overtake me.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I slammed my fist into my alarm and went on my phone. I have an alarm set 1 hour before i need to get ready so I can go on my phone and prepare myself mentally for school. It works so i'm not a total jerk throughout the day and I can waste time on my phone. (I actually do this and I think it works)

My alarm to get ready started going so I turned it off and got out of bed. I grabbed the uniform and headed to the bathroom so i could shower and brush my teeth.

(Do you guys take a shower in the morning or at night or are you a total monster who takes one in the middle of the day?)

I started heading for class but bumped into Miles. "Oh sorry about that." I said because he dropped some of his papers I went to go pick some up so I can hand them back to him.

Miles P.O.V

'Why am I so sweaty.' I thought as I went to go grab some papers. "Are you ok?" Y/n asked. "Why are you so sweaty?" She added on. "I'ts a puberty thing." I said not really thinking. She looked at me weird and I just realized what I had said.

"Uh I don't know why I said that." I said she nodded her head. "I'm not going through puberty I did but i'm done now i'm a man." I said making my voice deeper at the end. That's when the girl from yesterday joined in on this weird conversation. 'Just my luck.' I thought in defeat.