Chapter 10

Yet again another song that I listened to while writing.

Peni just got finished with remaking the goober and this time it had the Spider man logo on it and it was attached to a chain. She handed it to me but I gave it to Peter because my hands were shaking. I was pretty nervous and we haven't heard anything from Miles.

"Has anyone heard from Miles?" Gwen asked talking over Noir asking Ham about colors. "Look he's just clearing his head I know the kid." Peter answered.

"He's got what it takes." I said. "Look he's going to come through that door recharged and ready to fight." Peter announced. Just then Miles came through the door rambling about his uncle and the prowler.

"He works for Kindpin he wants to kill me!" Miles slightly shouted picnicked. "This is a hardcore origin story." Noir said. I slapped his shoulder and shoulder and shook my head.

"Miles were you followed?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder and looking him in the eye. "No. I-I don't think so." He answered unsure of himself.

My spider sense picked up something meaning he was definitely followed. We all got into a fighting stance waiting. The doorbell ring and not even seconds later it was smashed down.

"Cute place. Real homey." Doc Ock said coming though the doorway. "Oh great it's Liv." May said with sarcasm. 'Wait LIV?!' I though. 'Whatever that'll have to wait' I shook my head and got back into my stance.

"I guess I was followed." Miles said meekly. I sighed out a breath of annoyance and looked back at Doc Ock. "Go miles." I told him with a stern voice.

He tried to go out the back but someone was already waiting there. "Would you mind taking this outside?" May asked. "We don't pick the ballroom we just dance." Responded Noir.

A fight started out and to say the least Mays house was a disaster. To make things worse the prowler showed up. The goober landed at Miles's feet and I grabbed his arm and booked it to the roof.

"Come on miles!" I yelled after him. Miles slipped from my grip and the prowler was able to grab him by the neck and hold him off of the roof. They both pulled off their mask and my spidey sense kicked in. Before I knew it I heard two gunshots me and Miles's uncle were were down.

Before Kingpin could shoot at Miles again Peter got ahold of his gun. Black spots clouded my vision and I couldn't think straight. Sure my body can heal fast but I've never lost this much blood before I don't know how I'll make it.

I did however have the energy to turn into a spider again hopefully the smaller I am the easier it will be to heal. But things didn't go as planned and I started glitching which caused more open wounds to form. One of the last things I remember seeing was Miles grab his uncle and swing away.

"Stay safe miles." I managed to choke out before darkness took over my vision and I couldn't feel my body.

Sorry for the short part y'all but the good news is we are getting closer to the end of this book and I can't wait for it! Anyways y'all have a beautiful day/night bye! <3