Chapter 6

"So how do we retrace Peter's steps?" Miles asked as we were looking at Alchemax. "That's a good question. What would I do if I were me?" Peter asked himself while pacing. "Got it." He said as we imagined it happening. "Step 1: I infiltrate the lab." He said I nodded. "Two find the head scientist's computer." I said thinking with him he looked at me and then nodded.

Peter finished up the plan and step six was the weirdest one. 'Really grab a bagel?!' Peter was now stretching on a tree and I crouched down getting ready to swing into action. "So, what am I doing?" Miles asked. "uh step seven you stay here. You're lookout. Very important." Peter said and I sighed.

"Look man you got to teach me to do Spider man stuff or I wont be able to help." Miles said. "I already got mini me coming along." Peter said pointing at me. (He is referring to the suit he still doesn't know Y/n's last name yet) I looked at miles and back to Peter. "Watch and learn kid. I'll quiz you later." He said and swung off.

I winked at Miles hoping he got that was a signal to follow before swinging off. "Mini me?" I asked Peter laughing a little catching up to him. He just nodded and kept swinging. We were now crawling through a vent I was a little behind because I was a little nervous and my hands kept sticking.

"Peter Y/n!" I heard Miles call. "What are you doing here?" Peter asked slightly annoyed. "Kingpin is here." Miles told us. I moved out of the way for Miles. "Go back outside." Peter told Miles. "No I can't sit there and let another Spider person die without doing anything about it." Miles told Peter and looked him in the eyes. "I'm not doing that again." Miles finished.

My breath hitched and I froze my family and this universe's Peter's deaths haunting me once again. "He's right not a third time." I said whispering the last part but they heard. "A story for another time." I said while they looked at me.

"Most people I meet in the workplace try to kill me so...you two are a nice change of pace." Peter said looking at both of us. "Mr.Frisk look at the data. I know you can't really understand it , but these are really good numbers." A voice ruined the moment.

Peter and I watched as the lady put in her password. "and I got the password." We both said. "Mr.Frisk if we fire again this week there could be a black hole under Brooklyn." The lady said. Peter made a talking motion with his hand. "This is pretty standard Spider man stuff you get used to it." I nodded. "watch he's gonna say 'You've got twenty four hours.'" I said.

That's exactly what he said. Miles looked and me and I winked Peter did the same when Miles looked at him. "That means there could be a rupture in the space time continuum." She said. "Ooh. That's bad. Actually everything she said was bad. I was lying before." Peter said.

Peter swung out of the vent first and I followed with a front flip making sure to land so I wouldn't make any noise. "Show off." Peter said. I laughed and looked up to see how Miles was going to get down. Peter got to work on the password. Miles got stuck on the light.

"What are you doing there bud?" Peter asked looking up from the computer. "I can't move!" Miles whisper shouted. "Relax just let go. Be in the moment." Peter said. "I am in the moment! It's a terrible moment!" Miles whisper yelled now moving more.

"They're right there! They're gonna see you!" I whisper shouted at him. "You gotta unstick what do you do to relax?" Peter asked. "Miles started to kinda sing sunflower. I started to hum wit him because it is a good song. "Oh for crying out loud." Peter said under his breath.

Miles then started to fall I knew it would be to loud of a noise and caught him. He just ended up freaking out and falling out of my arms. "Teenagers. Just the worst." Peter said. "Hey!" I whisper yelled looking back at him. He held his arms up and I sighed and looked down at Miles.

Only I didn't see anything. "Miles where did you go?" I asked this alarmed Peter so now he was by my side looking for him. "Y/n i'm right here." I heard Miles say from behind me. "Can Spider man turn invisible?" Miles asked. "Not in my universe." Peter said. I hummed in agreement.

Peter poked Miles in the eye and now we could see a bit of him. "This is incredible it's some kind of flight or fight thing." Peter said still poking at Miles. "What's that?" Miles asked but before I could answer we heard the door start to open. I tried to react but the world around me became huge.

(ok so I will be adding a new power for Y/n and I hope y'all don't mind but I just thought of it and I think it's cool. Please tell me if a spider person has the ability because I like it. All right back to the story)

"Where did Y/n go?" Miles asked. "I don't know but if you remember the password download it to this goober while I work my charm." I heard Peter say. I looked up to see the desk. "Miles?" I whispered. "Y/n where are you?" Miles whispered. "Look at the enter key." I said.

"Ah a spider!" Miles whisper shouted. "Shh" I shushed him and started putting in the password. After I entered the password I saw the mess she left her desktop in. I felt something pick me up and put me on a shoulder.

Miles then picked everything else up and slowly made his way to the door. But then Peter and I started glitching. I tried to hold in my screaming and all that came out was a small whimper. Miles used his thumb to pet my head to show he was sorry I was in pain.

"If you stay in this dimension for to long your body will disintegrate. Do you know how painful that will be Peter Parker?" The lady asked. "I don't know." Peter said. "You can't imagine. And I, for one can't wait to watch." The lady said. I let out another whimper and Miles let out a gasp.

"What did you say your name was?" Peter asked. "Dr.Olivia Octavius." She said. She dropped he lad coat to reveal a suit with mechanical tentacles shooting out of the back. 'Well this can't be good.'

I was going to write up to where Gwen comes in but this ended up being longer than I thought. Also my brother took the laptop so I can't watch the movie or write easier. Anyway bye love y'all <3