Chapter 5

I was just listening to this while writing so I just put it up there. If you haven't listened to it before you could just listen while reading.

"Wait this is amazing you can teach me just like Peter said he would! No offence.." Miles said looking to the floor while saying the last little bit. "None taken." I said shaking my head and laughing a little bit. "Yeah...No" He said. Miles tried to protest but the older Peter started talking. "First lesson kids don't watch the mouth." He spun around to where he wasn't facing us.

"Watch the hands." He finished with a smug tone and I could just feel the smirk. I jumped out of the way in time to see that he had kicked the punching bag at Miles successfully knocking him down. He looked at me and webbed me to a nearby wall. "Peter seriously-" Miles was cut off by Peter webbing his mouth shut.

I tried getting out of the webbing but it took longer than expected and I ran to get Miles out but he got up and walked to the window Peter went out of. "Trust me kid this will all make you a better Spider Man." Peter sighed.

He tried to swing away but the glitching thing happened to him and he fell down. I run out the window and stuck to the wall to check if he was ok. "Hey are you ok." Miles and I asked in unison. He looked at me but my eyes were focused on Peter. "No I am not ok." Peter said through pain. "Hey what is happening with your bodies?" Miles asked looking from Peter to me and back to Peter.

"I don't think my atoms are to jazzed about being in the wrong dimension." Peter said before he and I glitched again. I lost my grip on the wall and fell down beside Peter. I knew my back had formed a pretty decent sized bruise. Peter got up but I stayed down. I lifted up my mask and a bloody nose was visible. Peter saw this but looked away from me.

"Look i'm not looking for a side gig as a Spider Man coach. I got a lot going o back in my dimension. Like a lot." He said waving his hand back and forth to show his point. I started to get up because the bruise had almost fully healed. "With great power comes great-" Miles started. "Don't finish that sentence." Peter said in a cold tone.

"I'm sick of hearing it." He said as he tried to swing away. Key word tried. He ended up glitching and I soon followed. "My advice is going back to be a normal kid." Peter said with a sigh. "We both know that is not a choice." I said with a sad laugh and continued. " King pen has a super collider and he's trying to kill him."

"What did you just say?" Peter asked standing straight on the side of the building. "King pen is trying to kill me!" Miles stated. "No the other thing." he said now looking at me. "He has a super collider?" I said with a head tilt. "Goodbye." He said.

"Where do you think you're going?" I questioned following him."I'm going to the collider and getting back to my life." He said. "I have to destroy it so it never runs again or everybody dies." "There is always a little time before everyone dies and that's when I do my best work." Peter said doing a half flip onto the roof of a car.

"Aren't you gonna need this." Miles asked holding up the thing. "Oh you have a goober." Peter said tuning to Miles. "Give it." He told miles holding out his hand. I reached out and put his hand down and Miles climbed up the building a little more providing distance. "No not so fast mister." I said.

"Hold on he called it an override key" Miles said. "there is always a key I can never remember the name so I call it a goober." Peter said. 'That is actually so much easier to remember I think I'll start using that.' I though with a nod. "Now give it." Peter once again reached his hand out.

"No or I'll swallow it." Miles threatened putting the goober between his teeth. I rolled my eyes at the weird action but continued watching this unfold. "What?'" Peter said. "I said-" Miles started to say but Peter shot a web grabbing it with no problem. "Did you break this?" He asked. "No...it broke."

Peter then started to mumble things like "This is why I never had kids" "Can't we make another one?" Miles asked. I sighed and started to run up the building to the top. "Listen here you need to take us weather you like it or not." I said taking off my mask. "Miles needs to save the day and I need to get home." Peter looked at me weirdly.

"I'll take you and that's it." He said. Miles sat down on the side of the building. 'Guilt tripping Miles you brilliant idiot.' I thought and joined him. "What are you doing?" Peter said looking over the top of the building. "Making you feel guilty." I said. "Is it working?" Miles asked while looking up from his arms to see. "no no does it look like it's working?" Peter said while smirking.

Miles put his head back in his hands and we were going to sit like this for as long as we needed to. I let out a sigh. "No it's not" Peter laughed a little. He then screamed into his arm and I knew that meant we had broke him.

Miles got up and looked at Peter I guess you could say it confused or startled him a little bit. "All right kids you win come on we don't have a second to loose. Miles and I smiled. I put on my mask and followed Peter with a hop in my step laughing. Miles was lagging behind a bit.

"Come on you dork." I said and offered my hand to him. He took it and I pulled him up and followed after Peter. I guess I was a little to happy because I didn't notice I still held Miles's hand or the stuttering that coated his speaking.

This however didn't go unnoticed by Peter and a small smile covered his face slightly.

~Time skip~

We were now eating burgers and fries at a place Peter chose. Well Peter and I were eating. 'What training and crying take up energy and not to mention the glitching. You'd do the same thing if yo were me.'

"In my universe this place closed six years ago." Peter said with his mouth full. I lightly hit his arm for doing so. "Swallow." I said after I swallowed. My food was gone and I grabbed my drink. "Miles looked at us as if we were crazy. "Hey glitching takes a lot out of you don't judge." I said closing my eyes and taking a sip of my drink.

He rolled his eyes at me and I smiled and he smiled back. "Can we focus?" Miles asked. Peter nodded but then asked if Miles was going to finish his food. "The other Peter said he was going to show me the ropes." Miles said. Peter nodded and started eating again. "Don't you got any Spider Man tips you could tell him now?" I asked.

"Yeah I got plenty." Peter said Miles nodded and sat straight up. "Disinfect the mask, use baby powder on the suit. Heavy on the joints." peter said. Miles slouched a little. "Anything else?" He asked. "Nope that's all." Peter said and started shoving more food into his mouth.

Miles looked at me. "He isn't lying about the baby powder thing." I said laughing a little.

"I think you're going to be bad teachers." Miles said. I hit him on the arm and acted offended. "wow." I said. Miles laughed and patted my head. "Look up where Alchemax is." Peter said with his mouth full. Miles stopped patting my head and looked up where it was.

"A private technological campus in Hudson Valley New York." Miles said. He sat up straight again and said. "Hey you can teach me to swing on the way there!" Peter started laughing and we ended up just taking a bus there.

"I am not swinging to the Hudson Valley, not after a hearty burger breakfast." Peter said laughing. Miles was slouched in his seat. I laughed a little on how funny it was and yawned. I put my head on Miles's shoulder and rested my eyes. After all hanging out with these dorks is tiring. Miles stiffened up and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What i'm tired." I said not opening my eyes. The rest of the ride was uneventful mostly Peter giving random bits of advice no one who was sane would need.

We were now in a forest and we took off the clothes covering our suits but Peter kept his sweatpants and Miles now had a cape on. 'Where did that even come from?' I thought shaking my head. "And it's a no on the cape." Peter said looking at Miles. "I think its cool." Miles said. "Spider man doesn't wear a cape." Peter said yanking off the yellow cape.

I rolled my eyes. 'This sure is going to be interesting.' I thought standing by them.

Hey guys so while I am writing this I came out about a week ago to my family. Even though I write in advance and I had parts ready if it didn't go well i'm glad it did and now I can get back to writing. Also another thing I wanted to mention Peter B doesn't know Y/n's last name yet. But there will be a reveal in the book just not yet. With that all said thank y'all for reading and I hope you have an amazing rest of your week love y'all! <3