Chapter 8

We were now back on the bus and Gwen was looking at the goober. "He broke this?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah. He's actually really embarrassed about it so let's just keep it between us. Okay?" Miles asked. "Gwen laughed and I rolled my eyes leaning against the window. "I know where we can make a knew one. And we wont let him break it this time." Gwen said playing along.

"I'm sorry about your friend." Miles said after a while. "Thanks Miles." She responded. "Hey if you ever decide to do friends again I could always open up a slot." Miles said. "We." I said resting my head on Gwen's shoulder. (Okay so the way you are sitting has Y/n and Gwen together with Y/n sitting by the window. Then Miles is siting to the left side of the bus right by you.)

"I'll keep you posted. Both of you." She said looking at me. I smiled at her and closed my eyes.

We made it to May's house and Peter shot a web at the door bell. "We should probably go." He said trying to walk off. "Peter we are at the doorstep and I've lived here the past month." I said not taking my eyes off of the door. "Bad idea this is a bad idea." Peter said walking away. "Just relax." Gwen said and brought him back with a web.

"You guys are very sweet but no more fans today." May said opening up the door. Her eyes widened when she saw Peter. "I'm not ready for this." Peter mumbled. May dropped the bat(?) she was holding. "Peter?" She asked walking to him. "Hey aunt may. This is going to sound crazy but i'm pretty sure i'm from an-" She cut him off. "An alternate dimension."

"Yeah." Peter said kinda confused. "You look tired Peter." She said holding his face in one of her hands. "Well I am tired." He said. "And older. And thicker." She said removing her hand. "Yeah Iv'e heard that already." He said sending a playful glare mine and Miles's way. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Aunt may we need to make another one of these." I said while walking closer to her. She gave me a quick hug before grabbing it. "A goober. Follow me." She said. We nodded and did what she said. We walked through the house and to the backyard. "Oh yeah I got one of these too. A little old shed where I keep my Spider gear." Peter said. I held in a laugh because I had a feeling I would know his reaction to this.

"Aunt may can I open it?" I asked excited. She nodded and handed me the key. When I turned the key the lock now had a glowing red spider and the shed lit up a blinding white light. It opened and I turned to see Peter's face which showed shock. I laughed and walked in. We all got in and we started making our way down.

"Cool right?" I asked Miles. He nodded and looked around like a kid in a candy store. I followed Peter and he picked up a picture of M.J.and looked at it sadly. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed. "You still love her don't you?" I asked. "Listen I know you know me as some random kid but I see and know you as much more." I said and walked off.

"Hey Peter I think this is a cape." Miles said pointing at a suit that did indeed have a cape. I let out a small laugh and so did Peter. "Peter knew how dangerous the job was. But he figured the only one who could stop this guy was Spider man." May said.

"Kingpin knows we are coming we're going to be out numbered." Miles stated. "Don't be so sure." May said. We looked at her in confusion. "You might need these." She than held out name tags and pens. That's when our Spidey sense activated and we looked up to see shadows holding onto the ceiling.

The shadows then had light form that made it look like eyes. "You think you're the only people who thought to come here?" She asked. "Hey fella's." One of the people said coming into the light so now he had a better look. "Is he in black and white?" Miles asked. "Where is the wind coming from?" I asked.

"Wherever I go the wind follows." The man said. "That's so cool." I stated with stars in my eyes. "Hi guys." A girl that looked like an anime character said. Then she started speaking Japanese. "This could literally not get any weirder." Peter said.

"You spoke waaayyy to soon." I whispered to him while pointing my thumb at a pig in a spider man costume. Then the feeling of the spidey sense took over.