Chapter 4

"What are you two doing over there?" A police officer said as they came into our view. "Freeze PDNY!" The make officer yelled. I looked over to Miles and started running with him close behind. "Stop!" The female officer yelled after us. Miles must have forgot he was attached to someone because he ended up being yanked back.

I turned around and webbed the guy and started running faster. I guess Miles wasn't fast enough to catch up to me because I heard him screaming. I slowed down just enough for him to regain his footing and start running with me.

I handed the guy off to Miles and to my amazement he garbed the mans hand and used the webslinger. I didn't know where he was planning on going so i just shot my web at Miles so I didn't loose him.

We ended up going back the way we started and slammed into a wall. "Come on now put 'em up!" One officer said. Miles looked back to the mans hand. 'He better not do what I think he's going to do.' I thought looking at him with wide eyes. But he did it, he shot a web at a nearby train and flew off. I groaned and shot my own web after winking at the officers.

'I guess dad really rubbed of on me.' I though with a stupidly big smile and started swinging after miles. I watched as the man crashed into many things knocking him out once again.

"He is going to be the death of me" I thought out loud with a smile.

The train came to a halt and Miles and the guy were just dangling there. They ended up spinning down pretty fast and hit the floor. The funniest part was when everyone just walked pass them. I laughed and helped Miles up. "What are we going to do about him?" I asked. "I know a place." he said in a deep voice.

"You're such a dork." I laughed and lightly punched his shoulder. I decided to carry the guy because even though he might not want to admit it Miles was pretty bruised.

We got to what I learned to be Miles's Uncle's house. We tied the guy to a punching bag and waited for him to wake up. When he did we all felt something and he said "You're like me." I walked up to him and looked at him closely. He looked like an older Peter from here just with brown hair.

"You're from another dimension." I stated because I knew it was true. "And how did you figure that out?" The man asked with just a bit of what I'd call sass. Miles decided to ask some more questions. "why do you looked like Peter Parker?" He answered with "That's because I am Peter Parker."

"Then why aren't you dead and why is your hair different? Why are you older and why is your body...a different shape?" Miles asked multiple questions. "Pretty sure you just called me fat." He responded with. "what!?" Said Miles. I nodded to Miles.

"Hey listen kid you don't look so hot either most super heroes don't wear their own merch." Peter said to Miles. "So how did you know I was from another dimension?" He asked me. Thats when another terrible pain shot through my body.

"I guess you could say I have experience." I said as I stood up. Miles helped steady me even though he didn't know what just happened.

Sorry for another short part I just don't know where i'm going with this right now but i'll try to put out a longer part next time