Before Season 5A + Cast

These scene are just some random / semi-important moments before season 5 to help you guys know Ivory Lahey more

SEASON 2

"Hey, dinners almost done." Isaac Lahey said as he walked into his twin sister's room making her look up from her homework. When she looked at him, his eyes suddenly widened before he quickly and quietly closed her door making her furrow her brows. "What are you doing?" Ivory Lahey asked as she took off her reading glasses and Isaac gave her a panic looked, "What did you do to your hair? Dad's gonna kill you." He whispered making her even more confused.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to my hair." She said and he gentured to her mirror, "Look." He said. She quickly got up and looked at her hair to see two white strands of hair in the front making her look at her brother alarmed. "Isaac, I didn't do this." She said and he sighed, "Well hide it. Dad can't see that." Isaac said and Ivory quickly tried to hide it.

"Isaac, Ivory! Dinner!" Their father called out making the two twins glance at each other for a moment.

A little while later they all sat at the table, Isaac and their father across from each other, Ivory in between them. "Uh- It's pretty much As in every classes except a B in Chemistry." Ivory said as she tried to keep the strand of hair hidden while their father nodded. "That's good, but take your elbow off the table." Mr. Lahey said and Ivory took her elbow off the table but kept her hand up in her hair.

"Why do you keep messing with your hair?" Mr. Lahey asked and Ivory cleared her throat slightly, "It uh- It keeps getting in my face." Ivory said and Mr. Lahey sighed. "Move your hand." He said making Ivory and Isaac look at each other, "Ivory. Move your hand." Mr. Lahey said. Ivory took a deep before lowering her hand to reveal the white stand of hair and Mr. Lahey hummed slightly.

"I like it, it looks nice." He said making her look at him shocked, "Although I do wish you asked me first." He said before looking at Isaac. "What are your grades?" He asked, "Um... so far it's an A in French and a B-minus in Econ." Isaac said and their father nodded slightly.