Ch. 39 - 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙆𝙀𝙉 𝙂𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎

Ivory's outfit:

• ꒰ა 🕊 ໒꒱ •

Chapter Thirty-Nine⚔ Broken Glass ⚔

Chapter Thirty-Nine
Broken Glass

"Where's Jackson." Ivory heard Lydia's voice echo as Ivory walked up to what seemed like a very detailed statue of Peter. She went to touch him but the scenery quickly changed to inside the locker room where a very detailed statue of Jackson and Ethan stood.

Everything changed again and now she stood in Coach's office in front of a statue of Malia. It changes again and now she stood in the hallway in front of a statue of Derek making her furrow her brows. Finally everything changed again and this time she saw Scott, petrified into stone in the middle of the shipyard maze.

Ivory shot up in bed, breathing heavily before glancing at Theo, who was still asleep next to her. She let out a quiet deep  breath before carefully getting out of bed.

A little while later Ivory walked around the livingroom, moving stuff around, straightening things up, just all around cleaning and reorganizing everything. The sound of footsteps made her stop and look over to see Theo walk into the livingroom making her eyes widen slightly.

"Oh no, did I wake you up?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "Kind of." He said as he glanced around. "You're stress cleaning." He said as he walked over towards her making her sigh softly before sitting down on the couch. "I had a dream last night..." She said and Theo nodded as he sat down next to her.

"Of?" He asked and she furrowed her brows slightly while turning towards him, "I saw nearly everyone turned to stone... even people who arent even in Beacon Hills. And ever since I woke up, I've been having a feeling like everything is gonna get worse really soon." Ivory said and Theo raised his eyebrows.

"Normally your bad feelings are right." He said and Ivory sighed softly, "I was hoping they wouldn't be... most of the times when I have these feelings people either get really hurt or die." Ivory said in a slight whisper. She glanced down, deep in thought until Theo gently pushed some hair out of her face making her look up at him.