Ch. 1 - 𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

Ivory's outfit:

• ꒰ა 🕊 ໒꒱ •

Chapter One🎭 Creatures Of The Night 🎭

Chapter One
🎭 Creatures Of The Night 🎭

Ivory Lahey laid next to Scott McCall on the hood of the Jeep at Lookout Point, watching the night sky. "All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive. A couple in Haight and Ashbury, also expensive." Stiles Stilinski said as he had a map of the greater San Francisco region spread out on the hood of the Jeep next to Scott and is marking potential places to live for college.

"What about Berkeley? Don't a lot of students live around there?" Scott asked, looking over at Stiles who nodded. "Yeah, yeah, we could try Knob Hill. But, the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." Stiles said making Ivory sit up against her forearms to look over at him.

"You're really gonna bring the jeep?" Ivory asked and he looked at her like that was the dumbest question she could ever ask, "You know the plan, okay? No one gets left behind. That's the plan. You and Lydia aren't gonna have any problems getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia's, uh, gonna, you know, she'll figure something out, okay. The plan's perfect." Stiles said and Ivory pursed her lips slightly.

"Do you at least plan on getting the jeep fixed first?" She asked and he looked ar her in offense, "The jeep is perfect as is. It doesn't need any fixing." He said and she raised her eyebrows. "I would deeply disagree. It needs a little fixing." Ivory said and Scott quickly cut in before they would start arguing.

"Or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." Scott said and Stiles looked at him offended now, "I have a vision, dude. Okay? And it is a beautiful vision. Don't ruin the vision." Stiles said and they chuckled before looking back out at the sky while Stiles went back to the map. "Okay, we can check out the East Bay. Haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know." He said before looking at Scott then at the full moon.

"You're all right? You're starting to feel it?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head, "No. Just thinking." Scott said and Ivory glanced over at him. "About what?" She ask and he looked over at her before glancing at Stiles, "Senior year."